BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela D.
Angela D.
Arcata, CA
Our family loves Crest toothpaste and complains if I pick-up another brand because it was on sale. So after learning my lesson the hard way our family only uses Crest. I love the minty flavor Crest leaves making your mouth feel fresh and clean. I would highly recommend this product, in my mind it serves its purpose of protecting your teeth, providing a whitening component with the effects of Scope's minty fresh breath.
Lauraina Y.
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
If you're looking for a toothpaste specifically for whitening this one would probably not be my top pick(the crest 3D white is much better) however one of the things I have found really with all whitening toothpastes is they don't necessarily whiten your teeth but will keep your teeth very white especially if you've just whitened them. Still great Houghton and leaves your teeth feeling extremely clean.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my Crest toothpaste! It leaves me with such a nice and fresh feel in my mouth. You feel great after the use of it. I use it every morning and night. It leaves you feeling very refreshed. A lot of my family members use this. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Simply loooooove it!!! First of all I love love love Crest products but this toothpaste is by far the best I have tried. I whiten my teeth and I love to maintain the color so it wont get yellow again and this is super effective! Keep my teeth white all year round!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Blacksburg, VA
This toothpaste has a very minty fresh taste and lasted me a long time. The mint is a nice flavor, compared to other brands I have used. I would definitely recommend to others. It has kept my breath smelling very fresh and I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allendale, MI
The crest scope is my favorite toothpaste other than the 3D white. I wouldn't say it does an awesome job whitening but the taste is good and makes for a minty fresh mouth. I just buy it at my local grocery store. good price worth the money for toothpaste.
Mary Rives D.
Mary Rives D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I especially love this toothpaste- it's my favorite to use! I love it because it has scope in it too, so you feel like you will have fresh breath as well! I bought it at walmart and I think it's better than any other crest toothpaste! I would buy again.
Isaac W.
Isaac W.
Highland Park, NJ
This is good product, the mint keeps my mouth fresh for the whole evening, and I do not wake up feeling gross in my mouth, which is more than I can say for most other toothpastes, especially if they are not minty. I would recommend this to others.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
I would not say that this is necessarily a whitening toothpaste. It does have a favorable minty taste. I picked it up at the PX and it is as good as any other basic Crest toothpaste. It's a good deal.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Salem, OR
One of my favorite toothpastes. It really whitens your teeth, and tastes good too! I could tell when I switched off of it because my teeth were not as white, so I quickly bought a new tube!