BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melondie T.
I grew up on this product. Great taste and it seems to work. I never had cavities when I was younger. You can find this product for a dollar at your local Everything a Dollar Store or Dollar Tree. I use this product when I can not purchase Tom's of Maine.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I hated this toothpaste at first, it was my hubbys favorite (still is). So one day I ran out of mine, and needed to use some of his and I'm telling you I fell in love immediately. I always figured that it just smelled good that it didn't actually clean and whiten. I was wrong, I've seen more results of whitening from this than any other toothpaste I've ever used, trust me I've used a lot. lol I highly recommend this and you can get it super cheap usually bogo.
Patricia H.
Hawthorne , NJ
i love the taste of this toothpaste. It helps to refresh my breath and keep it minty fresh. The toothpaste itself is effective in cleaning my teeth and is available at most stores and pharmacy stores. I am very satisfied with the results I get from this product.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Crest always delivers a fantastic toothpaste and this version of Whitening with Scope is no exception! I don't feel like the flavor is overbearing, and the Scope gives you an extra feeling of clean. This is a dependable toothpaste and gentle enough that it doesn't hurt sensitive teeth. You can find this at most retailers and is usually under three dollars.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Crest toothpaste is the only toothpaste I'll use. It's a bit pricier than other brands like Colgate however my teeth and mouth feel and look so much cleaner compared to other brands. I'd definitely recommend!
Michael G.
Atlanta,GA
not as good as the crest 3D white, I don't think any toothpaste can compare to that one but this is a pretty good one as well. it just doesn't whiten as quicker as the 3D white.
Lyndsey W.
I love this toothpaste and have been using it for years. I love the crest brand and love the added scope to it. My teeth feel very refreshed and cleaned after I brush my teeth. It also has a good taste so my breath feels nice and minty.
April G.
Midland, TX
This crest toothpaste whitening with scope is awesome. Two in one product and great to use when in a hurry you don't have to use one then the other you simply use this product and your done. Highly recommended
Leah G.
My favorite toothpaste. The mint is strong enough to keep my mouth clean and it keeps surface stains at bay. Perfect combination for my teeth. It's also available at most drugstores. I would buy again.
Annie K.
Fountain Vly, CA
Gets the job done, and leaves my mouth minty fresh! This has been my toothpaste of choice for over 5 years, and it always leaves my mouth feeling clean without any leftover residue.