BY CREST

Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
I love Crest toothpaste. My uncle is a dentist and this is the brand he always recommends. I brush my teeth twice daily and I always feel clean when I am finished. My breath is fresh all day. We always purchase the two tubes in one at Target, so that is a great deal and will save you some money.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
This actually whitens your teeth. I've never had bad teeth, but I definitely noticed they got even whiter after I started using this toothpaste. You can get at just about any store like Target or Walmart. Good value for the price. Would recommend.
Gabrielle B.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fairly good toothpaste. Good taste but doesn't seem to work too well. Didn't whiten my teeth like I hope it would. Not bad but there are definitely better out there. Probably wouldn't buy again. No. Way.
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
Leave it to Crest toothpaste to really, really clean your teeth like a toothpaste should. Their products are very affordable and go on sale very frequently. I would highly recommend this product.
Kindra P.
I use this toothpaste eberyday!!! It definetly makes my teeth sparkling clean! I love the smell and how it makes my breath smell so good! Definetly recomend it to anyone!
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm not really picky with my toothpaste and just kind of buy whatever, but my boyfriend is really picky and this is the one he like the most, doens't foam up too much in the mouth, and has that really fresh feeling at the end. No complaints about this toothpaste!
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
If you can love a toothpaste then I guess this is the one. The flavor isn't bad and it's not gritty. Does a great job of cleaning and whitening over time. Your smile will get brighter with repeated use. I will continue to buy this.
Megan A.
Toothpaste seems pretty straightforward and is something I never thought much about until I started experimenting with other brands. I always come back to Crest because my mouth just feels cleaner after using it. Some of the smaller and natural brands just don't really leave me feeling like I did anything.
Rachel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste. It leaves my teeth and breath feeling fresh and clean. My breath smells good for a long time. Overall, I am very satisfied with the purchase of this toothpaste and I will buy it again.
Yesenia A.
Passaic, NJ
I really like this toothpaste it doesn't make my mouth feel weird makes it feel fresh and clean I love. I don't really like Colgate I rather get crest. And the results are amazing. Definitely recommend