Crest Toothpaste .85 oz. 3D White Radiant Mint (Pack of 36) uploaded by Claudia V.

BY CREST

Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
This product was really just a basic toothpaste. I didn't really notice a whitening difference, so I can't say it did much. I bought this product in a travel size for vacation because they didn't have a small Colgate Optic White. This product didn't really compare to that. It's an alright toothpaste, but I just didn't see much whitening going on.
Jordan T.
Chico , Ca
I love this toothpaste! I never really believed that toothpaste can actually work to whiten your teeth until I started using Crest. Everyone around me noticed a difference in the appearance of my teeth and my whole family uses this now! It always makes my breath smell great and my teeth feel very clean after.
Brittany D.
Evansville, IN
Let me first say I was skeptical. I did not think that I could actually get a whiter smile without the strips. After two weeks of daily use I could really tell a difference Unlike strips, it does not increase teeth sensitivity which is huge for me. Definitely recommend.
Kristin M.
Moses Lake, WA
I have been using this toothepaste for a long time now. I got it at Walmart, and I always buy in the two tube value packs. The pros are that it leaves my mouth fresh and clean. I use it daily. The cons is that the mint is strong with this one. I would recommend it!
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
I spent this past summer as a camp counselor so the basic comforts of my home weren't available. But Crest is amazing and made my favorite toothpaste into a travel size and I don't know how I would have survived without it. It wouldn't have been pretty, trust me.
Kendall C.
Felton, PA
Love it, keeps my teeth clean and fresh i love it i love it. I have been using this for years. I wont buy anything else. Its the best. I love having white teeth, i brush about 3 times a day and i don't mind rebuying this every time i visit the store. BUY THIS
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I really like this toothpaste. It made my mouth feel super clean and kept my breath fresh all day. Only didn't repurchase it because my teeth became sensitive. I would recommend getting this but switching between this and a sensitive toothpaste monthly.
Livia G.
BEST ONE SO FAR (especially if paired with the whitening strips). it take a few days to see some results and you have to keep at it (meaning not switch with other products and brands) and you'll find yourself a shade lighter in a week/week and a half.
LeAnn B.
I love this toothpaste! It brightens my teeth after using it and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. The toothpaste is very smooth and has a great taste to it. I have been using this crest toothpaste now for over a few years and it is great.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
Y'all need to fix your app bc I tapped on a different product and it took me here. anyway, I hate crest toothpaste because it always makes me get build up in my teeth. like this weird filmy crap that I have to rinse out every hour or so