Crest Toothpaste .85 oz. 3D White Radiant Mint (Pack of 36) uploaded by Claudia V.

BY CREST

Lisa H.
San Angelo, TX
Love this toothpaste. It whitens your teeth very well. I repeatedly buy this because it works so great! I've seen it whiten in as little as two days. I buy at Walmart sometimes at H-E-B. Will definitely continue to buy!
Sarah G.
I have used crest 3D white for years and am always happy with the outcome. They make my teeth feel fresh and look so white. I love the flavor it's not too hot and would recommend to anyone wanting an effective toothpaste
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was really just a basic toothpaste. I didn't really notice a whitening difference, so I can't say it did much. I bought this product in a travel size for vacation because they didn't have a small Colgate Optic White. This product didn't really compare to that. It's an alright toothpaste, but I just didn't see much whitening going on.
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
I spent this past summer as a camp counselor so the basic comforts of my home weren't available. But Crest is amazing and made my favorite toothpaste into a travel size and I don't know how I would have survived without it. It wouldn't have been pretty, trust me.
Kendall C.
Felton, PA
Love it, keeps my teeth clean and fresh i love it i love it. I have been using this for years. I wont buy anything else. Its the best. I love having white teeth, i brush about 3 times a day and i don't mind rebuying this every time i visit the store. BUY THIS
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I really like this toothpaste. It made my mouth feel super clean and kept my breath fresh all day. Only didn't repurchase it because my teeth became sensitive. I would recommend getting this but switching between this and a sensitive toothpaste monthly.
Livia G.
BEST ONE SO FAR (especially if paired with the whitening strips). it take a few days to see some results and you have to keep at it (meaning not switch with other products and brands) and you'll find yourself a shade lighter in a week/week and a half.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
Y'all need to fix your app bc I tapped on a different product and it took me here. anyway, I hate crest toothpaste because it always makes me get build up in my teeth. like this weird filmy crap that I have to rinse out every hour or so
Emily W.
I absolutely love this toothpaste! I really believe that it helps me to keep my smile bright and white, even with my every day morning coffee. Anyone looking to whiten their teeth without the expensive treatments, this is your go-to!
Jordan T.
Chico , Ca
I love this toothpaste! I never really believed that toothpaste can actually work to whiten your teeth until I started using Crest. Everyone around me noticed a difference in the appearance of my teeth and my whole family uses this now! It always makes my breath smell great and my teeth feel very clean after.