BY CREST

Clinically proven active ingredient. Helps shield teeth from sensitivity pain & acid attack. Cavities. Gingivitis. Plaque. Sensitivity. Tartar. Whitening. Freshens breath. Fluoride toothpaste for anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth. Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate tooth brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining. See your dentist regularly. Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield, like all Crest Pro-Health stannous fluoride toothpastes Helps relieve and build increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity; Protects against enamel loss; Binds to and strengthens enamel; Protects oral health areas other sensitivity toothpaste brands miss. With regular brushing, Crest Pro-Health provides these benefits. Fights cavities. Fights plaque. Fights gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity. Fights tartar. Whitens teeth by removing surface stains. Freshens breath. Crest Pro-Health uses a polyfluorite system consisting of therapeutic antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals for cleaning. see more...

Liz R.
Independence, MO
I love crest and there's no doubt that their whitening products are top notch. This toothpaste was great in that it left my mouth feeling really clean and definitely helped combat a little bit of gum disease I had around my molars but I don't think it helped the enamel on my teeth too much. I did notice a difference in cleanliness but not much else.
London G.
Cardiff , CA
Really like this toothpaste. Crest is my go-to and this line is particularly great.
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
I like this product, leave my teeth and mouth feeling refreshed while helping to protect my teeth. I would recumbent this product especially if you have sensitive teeth it works great.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I really like this toothpaste, I feel like I get a really deep clean and it leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Lex T.
I really like Crest! It's my go-to toothpaste to use. It leaves my teeth clean and fresh.
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was a nice product. It worked well on my sensitive teeth. I can't say for sure whether it protected my enamel better than other toothpastes I use, but I it did clean my teeth well.
Heather M.
Worked well for my sensitive teeth but I don't think it helped my enamel on my teeth at all. I don't know that I would buy it again since I didn't think it worked all that well. It cleaned my teeth but all the toothpastes I've tried do that. It leaves my breath smelling good but again so do the other toothpastes I've tried. Nothing special about this one.
sinai s.