BY CREST

Crest Anticavity Toothpaste - Regular, 2.9 oz see more...

Lana L.
Crest Anti-Cavity is one of very few toothpastes that doesn't cause skin peeling and allergy. I don't get it why companies keep changing formulation. Please don't change this one and do not put too much flavor in it. My guess is that flavor and glycerin are two most likely ingredients to cause allergy and skin irritation from using a toothpaste. I can see how red and itchy my hand suddenly becomes if some toothpaste gets on skin even with this toothpaste after washing it off. And it's one of the most gentle ones. The face doesn't look any better either.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I've always been a fan of Crest, I've had good luck past few dentist appointments in avoiding cavities because of them. This one tastes a little less mild than pro health which I like.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste is one of the only toothpastes I can use. The whitening kinds make my gums bleed. I am very sensitive to what I can use and this is it. There is no irritation and it gets my teeth clean. The dentist says she has it easy when I come in for a cleaning! Small sizes are great for travelling, multi-packs are great for saving money.
Annalisa D.
This is normal toothpaste.  Some crest flavors taste a bit weird.  There's not really much you can say about toothpaste.  Actually...

When I was a child my toothpaste was pink and sparkly and the tube featured the muppets from Sesame Street.  Now that I am older, Crest has thrusted me into the cruel reality of adulthood where my toothpaste is boring.  Thank you for destroying that special sense of childhood wonder.
Justine V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite flavor of toothpaste from crest! I love the fresh, clean feeling in my mouth after I brush my teeth. It's available in any grocery store or drugstore. It's a great simple toothpaste without all the extra fancy stuff.
Catherine C.
Orlando
I used to use whitening toothpaste until my dentist told me that most of those leave little gritty things on your teeth and can mess them up so I switch to this one. It’s very simple and to the point. It leaves my breath minty fresh and my dentist happy!
Hallie B.
Asheville, NC
Not a bad toothpaste, but I would definitely give it a try before you buy a case of 12. Definitely gets the job done and cleans teeth well, but some people have sensitive teeth or don't like certain flavors, so try it before you buy it.
Jessie K.
Chicago
This toothpaste is really good cause it leaves your mouth  minty but the only thing I don't really care for is how your mouth gets kind of cold when using it because it feels liek my mouth gets kind of irritated by it.
Kimberly R.
Richmond , TX

I have used this toothpaste and noticed a big difference in how my teeth feel. With other toothpaste my teeth hurt and I get many cavities. This toothpaste my teeth feel clean, no pain, and no cavities. I have bought other toothpastes like Colgate but always go back to this one as my go to toothpaste.
Marissa E.
I don't notice a huge whitening effect, but it definitely does the job of cleaning your teeth. Plus, it just tastes good. I use it twice a day and can't complain about my breath and its effects on it. I would definitely repurchase, partly because it can be found anywhere.