BY CREST #11 in Toothpaste

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Extra Whitening Power + Breath Feels Fresh Longer* With cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains. Scope® Long Lasting Freshness Contains Scope Outlast technology to keep you breath feeling fresh even longer!* With Regular Brushing: Fights Cavities. Fights Tartar. Fights Bad Breath Germs. Whitens Teeth by gently removing surface stains. see more...

• Does the mint freshness last for a long time?1 Answers
  • Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw the top o...2 Answers
  • Are they coming out with any new flavors?4 Answers
Emma U.
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love crest toothpaste! No other toothpaste gives me that fresh cool breath like crest! Also, i love the twist on cap! Like most people i hate when the toothpaste gets caught up in the cap and you leave it and the toothpaste gets hard, well this is the only toothpaste that hasn't done that for me!
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome product, I really feel like my teeth are clean. This is the only toothpaste that I use. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are! It works in that aspect. Only complaint is that I don't think it does super well with breath, but it does enough to get the job done!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY
My absolute favorite! I've tried TONS of other toothpastes and none make my teeth feel quite as clean as Crest does. I love the minty fresh taste and a little bit goes a long way when brushing. Since finding this specific toothpaste, my teeth feel clean all day, even after eating
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
This toothpaste is amazing its very minty love the taste it smells good its definitely first time use never repeat every single day i use it i use it 4 time a day i bought mine at target and the 3d one at Walmart i would buy this again and again its very minty
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
This is my favorite toothpaste. It's refreshing and not gritty. It makes my teeth feel clean and my breath smelling good. Some other Crest toothpaste is not as smooth. I purchased it at Meijer, but have seen it in most major retailers. We buy this regularly.
Basi A.
Basi A.
Cleans really well. I got 4 large tubes for cheap at Costco. It whitens and cleans teeth. I have just been using it so long and I get sick of the same flavor every day. It somewhat tastes like scope mouthwash mixed with normal tooth paste. I think it works
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I use this this toothpaste every day!! Twice a day and it refreshes my mouth and breath!! Very affordable and you can purchase this anywhere and sometimes with a coupon! I always buy this toothpaste! I like the added scope mouthwash too!
Norma T.
Norma T.
Raeford, NC
I didn't used to like Crest until I found the one with Scope. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh. Every time I go to the dentist, I never have a cavity and they tell me that I am doing a great job. I would recommend this product.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
I really disliked the flavor of this toothpaste. There was a very sweet taste to the mint. I find that I don't feel as if my mouth is as clean when I use this product. I definitely prefer Aquafresh when given the choice
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
Crest is great. This is the toothpaste I always use. My dentist recommended this to me and so now I use it and love it. Affordable and keeping my teeth clean and white. Great taste too. I recommend this to everyone!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Can people with sensitive gums use this?
christina b.
christina b.
Lynn Haven, FL
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Eneyda D.
Eneyda D.
Tifton, GA
Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw the top on or off all the time?
Scott C.
Scott C.
Robbinsville
Does the mint freshness last for a long time?
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
Have they made a paraben free formula yet?