BY CREST #32 in Toothpaste

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Extra Whitening Power + Breath Feels Fresh Longer* With cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains. Scope® Long Lasting Freshness Contains Scope Outlast technology to keep you breath feeling fresh even longer!* With Regular Brushing: Fights Cavities. Fights Tartar. Fights Bad Breath Germs. Whitens Teeth by gently removing surface stains. see more...

• Does the mint freshness last for a long time?1 Answers
  • Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw the top...2 Answers
  • Are they coming out with any new flavors?4 Answers
Josh H.
Bakersfield, CA
Its toothpaste. Simple, doesnt taste bad, does the job. It does have a fresh feel and gives your breath a tempo ray fresh smell. If used twice or three times a day, it will keep your teeth clean and your breath smelling nice. I wish they had this in like a pump format, because my kids always end up using way to much from the tube.
Rhonda N.
As far as toothpaste goes, crest is my favorite.  I have found it to be the best cleaning, most refreshing and best tasting toothpaste.  It has been a staple in our home for years and we use it quite a lot.  Does what it's supposed to and does it well!
Dana🎀 s.
denham springs
Great product. Been using it for years. Effective enough. Sometimes I feel like I don’t taste anything after I’m don’t. Walmart or dollar general is where I usually buy it. Overall I am satisfied. I just wish it was a little stronger.
Jenniffer R.
Dallas, TX
This toothpaste is great! I love the burst of Scope that leaves my mouth and breath feeling fresh. The minty flavor is not over powering and the paste is gentle on gums. I’ve used this for years and would definitely recommend it.
Adrienne M.
Kearney, NE
This is my favorite toothpaste! It’s inexpensive and tastes great. The product works and doesn’t leave my teeth feeling sensitive. I would recommend using a different product if you’re looking for whitening effects though.
Brittany J.
Springfield
I love this toothpaste, it is the one I usually buy. Makes your teeth feel awesome and your breath smell fresh. There is no cons. It is very effective and I purchase it from Walmart typically. I love this product!!
Kimberly B.
I’ve tried many other toothpastes, but nothing makes my mouth feel as clean as crest does. My teeth feel so clean and it makes your breath super fresh!Crest Fluoride Activity Toothpaste Min, 4/8oz Tubes
wendy p.
Plaquemine, LA
I really love love this toothpaste and this brand!! I doesn't leave a nasty after taste. It always have your mouth feeling fresh and clean afterwards! I have been using this brand for about a year now and I 😍
g a.
Nashville , TN
This toothpaste is pretty amazing. Cleans and makes your teeth so white and pearly. It did meet my expectations:) I’d definitely repurchase this!!! J got mine at Walmart.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Flavor is all these and definitely would say it’s on the cheaper side of toothpastes, but I don’t feel like my mouth is that fresh for being a “mouthwash” flavor
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Can people with sensitive gums use this?
christina b.
Lynn Haven, FL
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Eneyda D.
Tifton, GA
Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw the top on or off all the time?
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
Have they made a paraben free formula yet?
Scott C.
Robbinsville
Does the mint freshness last for a long time?