Crest Tartar Protection Toothpaste Fresh Mint Gel uploaded by Jessica B.

BY CREST

Crest Tartar protection Fresh Mint Gel Toothpaste.
Helps prevent tartar & cavities.
ADA accepted. American Dental AssociationĀ®.
Fluoride anticavity toothpaste. see more...

Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
Can't go wrong with Crest! I am a fan of the Fresh Mint, and all of their mints to be fair, because it isn't too much to the point of causing my mouth to feel like its burning. My teeth always feel appropriately cleaned and my mouth feels appropriately refreshed. I used to have an issue with tartar build up, but I no longer do.
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
This is are go to very basic toothpaste. Cleans teeth and freshens breath. We have used this for years. Like the larger tubes. Will continue to use to protect my family's oral health. I would recommend.
Casey K.
Telford, PA
I feel as though this is great for tarter but I wasn't too fond of the flavor. I've used it once, finished it but haven't used it again. I like other products that Crest has but not this 1. Just because I don't like it, don't stop it from someone else from using it.
Allison H.
Omaha, NE
Anytime I want to try a new toothpaste I always end up going back to this one. It keeps my teeth feeling clean and keeps them white! You can find it at target or any drug store. It's one of the few consistent products in my life because of how clean it keeps my mouth šŸ˜
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste is my everything go to , I love minty. I'm not guna lie t doesn't do miracles with whitening but it's fine for me keeps them clean. Yes I would recommend you can even find them at the 99 cents store of course they will be a bit smaller.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
It feels minty initially but then it starts to make my breath smell like morning breath. It doesn't feel 100% clean like other toothpastes and I used to use this all the time when I was younger. It didn't protect me from cavities at all I felt.
Katherine T.
Pretty affordable always on sale for one dollar, so of course this is my go to tooth paste, works well and does its job. You can even get this at your dollar store, I'm satisfied with it and would recommend it!
Jean R.
Moosic, PA
I have been using crest all of my life. My favorite is the Crest tarter control paste. It leave my teeth feeling clean and doesn't leave any aftertaste like some of the other toothpastes. I have tried a few others but always go back to Crest paste tarter control. Great checkups too.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I always buy this toothpaste! I like the tarter control plus whitening properties it offers! I love the taste. I like the gel best but sometimes I mistakenly by the paste, and I like it too! Very satisfied with Crest!
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
This toothpaste was an impulse buy, however, I was pleasantly sunrises as the amount of foam it produces. Consequently, it leaves my oral cavity feeling fresh and minty for a few hours.