BY CREST

Crest Tartar Control Gel works to prevent tartar build-up and cavities. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this toothpaste. Only brand i really buy, and the tartar one is great. I had a tartar problem for a while due to wisdom teeth overcrowding. This toothpaste paired with my sonicare toothbrush, wiped away a spot that was there for years.
Ashley W.
Herriman, UT
This is my favorite toothpaste. It is a simple toothpaste. I love the taste. It is not over bearing, yet is is clean and refreshing. This toothpaste cleans my teeth just as good as the other fancy toothpastes. Overall I give this product two thumbs up!
Carissa M.
Tellico Plains, TN
Crest is my favorite brand of toothpaste! The taste isn't overpowering like some other brands and it feels so refreshing
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
This is the toothpaste that I have used my whole life. It does what it says and feels good on your teeth after. Would highly recommend
Melody B.
O Fallon, MO
Keeps my teeth white and healthy. Like the results and the cost of the product as well. Keeps my teeth strong and my gums healthy.
Hayley T.
Jacksonville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I like to use this product. I actually like any of the crest I have ever used.
Carmen R.
I don't really like this toothpaste because it does not leave your breath fresh for a long time.
Valerie R.
Great toothpaste that provides tartar control, fresh breath and clean teeth and gums. I've used this toothpaste for a while and like that it provides multiple benefits and helps improve my oral health.
kim h.
Taste good and good smell so mine to pick from .i only us this tooth paste.i have beneen using it for a long time.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste every day and night. It has helped me to fight tater and cavities. It is better than other toothpaste, and taste great. It is also reasonably affordable, and you can buy it any where. I will definitely buy it again.