Add a Photo

#528 in Toothpaste
Helen B.
Helen B.
Glencoe, IL

My teeth feel absolutely clean! I love to run my tongue over my whites after brushing with this product!!! Love my fresh breath and the time that it lasts!! My teeth stay clean almost all day and when working away from home this really works well for me!!! Can't change tried but went back I'm faithful to crest!!!
Maya J.
Maya J.
Provo, UT

I am beyond loyal to this toothpaste! It is by far my most favorite toothpaste to use. My mouth always feels fresh, my teeth have whitened within only 3 weeks of using it. I definitely recommend that you use this toothpaste. The best value for this toothpaste can be found in a 2 pack at Costco.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a decent, nothing too awesome about it toothpaste. It is refreshing, but I feel like it doesn't work as well as some other brands. The container was fine and easy to roll up. It would be a good gas station buy, but if you're headed to Target anyway, get something else.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Newbern, TN

I need my toothpaste to make my teeth feel clean! And this absolutely does just that!! I buy mine at Walmart for a very fair price! I only use this or the whitening toothpaste also made by Crest. I love the way my teeth feel afterwards as well as my fresh breath!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI

This is my all time favorite toothpaste product! Crest Tartar Control leaves my teeth feeling really clean and it has a great value for its price. When I have coupons, I can get this toothpaste very cheap and am thankful for how good my teeth feel afterward!
Randy L.
Randy L.
Dayton, OH

Great product that I use multiple times per day. Good price point for a product that I have been using for a long time. It's effective - I have had no cavities as an adult. Leaves a great taste in your mouth in addition to cleaning teeth. Very satisfied.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I use #Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste every day and night. It has helped me to fight tater and cavities. It is better than other toothpaste, and taste great. It is also reasonably affordable, and you can buy it any where. I will definitely buy it again.
Dian J.
Dian J.

Pretty good toothpaste. I used it for a couple of years, and it served me well. I do not currently use this product anymore, due to my teeth becoming sensitive, but it was a very nice toothpaste that kept my breath smelling nice and teeth feeling clean.
kristal f.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX

You get what you paid for with this product. I don't really feel like this product is up to standards with other toothpaste. I think its just a dull product, i was a first time user and don't plan on biying this product ever again
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH

Crest toothpaste is what our family uses most of the time it leaves your teeth feeling clean and your breath fresh. I work for dentist office and we often use crest as samples to hand out because of its trusted brand name
123...567