Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste 6.4 Oz uploaded by Manminder S.

BY CREST

Crest Tartar Control Gel works to prevent tartar build-up and cavities. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best toothpaste ever. This is my favorite "flavor" of Crest toothpaste. A very refreshing minty gel flavor, with tartar protection. The minty flavour makes the breath so refreshing all the day and the formula actually makes the teeth white in a short time. I experienced it personally. The price is perfect. Love Crest!!
Monica B.
Hebron, OH
I have noticed a decrease in tartar build up on my teeth, however I believe I personally need to switch back to a whitening toothpaste because my teeth have seemed to become yellower since I stopped using a whitening toothpaste.
Katie C.
After years and years of using whitening toothpaste, my dentist recommended I use a just Tartar Control Toothpaste. Once I switched to Crest Tartar Control, I now have less sensitivities to my teeth, and my teeth have never felt cleaner. I feel like it really prevents the tartar buildup in-between brushes. Overall, I like it. It may be personal preference, but I like the "regular paste" vs the clear gels. I feel like it works better, but it could be all in my head. This is now my go-to toothpaste.
Tony V.
Arvada, CO
Recommend by my dentist, I have been using Crest Tarter control for several years now. The flavoring is pleasant, but the most important factor is its control over Tarter. After extensive use, I as well as my dentist can confirm that the product does an excellent job. My Tarter buildup is low, and my pearly whites are still pearly white. I strongly recommend this product for anyone who needs to get a handle over their tarter.
Maya J.
Longview, WA
I am beyond loyal to this toothpaste! It is by far my most favorite toothpaste to use. My mouth always feels fresh, my teeth have whitened within only 3 weeks of using it. I definitely recommend that you use this toothpaste. The best value for this toothpaste can be found in a 2 pack at Costco.
Erin T.
Newbern, TN
I need my toothpaste to make my teeth feel clean! And this absolutely does just that!! I buy mine at Walmart for a very fair price! I only use this or the whitening toothpaste also made by Crest. I love the way my teeth feel afterwards as well as my fresh breath!
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste every day and night. It has helped me to fight tater and cavities. It is better than other toothpaste, and taste great. It is also reasonably affordable, and you can buy it any where. I will definitely buy it again.
Dian J.
Pretty good toothpaste. I used it for a couple of years, and it served me well. I do not currently use this product anymore, due to my teeth becoming sensitive, but it was a very nice toothpaste that kept my breath smelling nice and teeth feeling clean.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
This is my all time favorite toothpaste product! Crest Tartar Control leaves my teeth feeling really clean and it has a great value for its price. When I have coupons, I can get this toothpaste very cheap and am thankful for how good my teeth feel afterward!
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this toothpaste. Only brand i really buy, and the tartar one is great. I had a tartar problem for a while due to wisdom teeth overcrowding. This toothpaste paired with my sonicare toothbrush, wiped away a spot that was there for years.