BY CREST

• Does the toothbrush actually help whiten your teeth?1 Answers
Nicole L.
I love my crest spin brush. I get a new brush head for it once a month and a new toothbrush probably twice a year. It helps keep my teeth looking and feeling great between dental cleanings. They are under $10 and carried everywhere. Would recommend.
Stephanie C.
I actually enjoyed this toothbrush - until I bought an oral B sonic toothbrush (WHAT a difference!) BUT this spin brush is still better than manual brushing and it's generally found at a reasonable price at any supermarket or chain/local drugstore. Had several of these over the years and kept my teeth fairly healthy.
Sarah M.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been using a electric tooth brush for about two months now (brushing morning and night, and I have seen a difference. There isn’t a whole lot of plague build up on my teeth now and I do feel like it does clean them a lot more than using a regular toothbrush. I won’t go back to a regular toothbrush ever again.
Shannon G.
Apopka, FL
I like keeping all my products the same brand - my mouth feels nice and clean with this toothbrush
bethany m.
Lancaster, SC
Does the toothbrush actually help whiten your teeth?