BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm and Hammer Spinbrush Pro Clean Soft Toothbrush: Removes up to 70% more plaque Dual action brush head Micro-cleaning bristles see more...

• I really need a deeper clean when it comes to brushing my...1 Answers
Crest Spin Brush Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Clean Soft Toothbrush

Start your review of Crest Spin Brush Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Clean Soft Toothbrush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Octavia M.
My husband works at arm and hammer and we get some of the products to try and use and this is my favor toothbrush, I don’t have to reach far to get to hard to reach areas in my mouth and the spin and bristles aren’t aggressive, which is important for sensitive gums like mine!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Wow! What can I say if you want really clean teeth use this spinbrush toothbrush by arm and hammer. My teeth literally feel like I've been to the dentist. I love the spinning brush at the top it feels like your at the dentist for a cleaning. I was very impressed for a battery operated toothbrush, I did not expect to be impressed with this toothbrush, let alone buying them for every member of my family. I very highly recommend this spinbrush toothbrush.
Jessica M.
Little Rock
I've used the base of this toothbrush for several years and it's a great value. It's a little difficult to get the head completely clean after brushing, but it's worth it for the quality way it cleans your teeth.
Tevia S.
Abita Springs, LA
This is a great tooth brush. With replaceable heads, you can customize your clean to what you need! You can pick it up from nearly any drugstore or grocery store that sells oral care products.
Eric D.
These electronic toothbrushes are available at many places for about $5. Excellent value, and an excellent quality cleaning tool. I do pair it with a cheap manual toothbrush which I use to scrape my tongue and cheeks. Add floss and mouthwash to the routine and your mouth will be clean, breath will be fresh.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this tooth brush. It's the best I've ever used. I really feel like it gets all the hard to reach places other tooth brushes can't get. You have to replace the brush head every 3 months but the replacements are super affordable
Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
This is a win in my book! Both my husband and I have used this brand for the last year and a half. It's affordable and has a long battery life. I would definitely recommend it to friends/family and will be buying again.
Michelle I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently got this toothbrush from Crowdtap and I am IN LOVE!! It's the first electric toothbrush I've used and I'm never going back to manual. My teeth always feel clean now.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
I love this toothbrush so much. I like how I am able to get a great clean than my old manual toothbrush. I purchased it from WalMart. I like that you only have to replace the head. It is very easy to change.
Chardae J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Awesome toothbrush. It's not expensive and it makes your whole mouth feel clean. I keep buying this because it hasn't led me wrong yet. It feels like a powerful cleaning toothbrush.
Samantha L.
Barberton, OH
I really need a deeper clean when it comes to brushing my teeth. Problem is, I have very sensitive gums and teeth. How gentle is this toothbrush? I worry the spinning will be to fast and too harsh.

Walmart