Crest Sparkle 3D White Vivid White Mouthwash uploaded by Nicole F.

BY CREST #10 in Mouthwash

Rinse away stains for a more beautiful smile with Crest 3D White Vivid White Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash. 3D White Vivid White mouthwash whitens with a gentle foaming action and helps prevent future stains. You’ll see a whiter smile in 5 days*. Available with a refreshing Mint flavor, 3D White Vivid White mouthwash is the missing step in your beauty routine.

Features and Benefits:

• Whiter smile* in 5 days
  • From the makers of Whitestrips
  • Safely whitens teeth*
  • Helps maintain your white smile throughout the day**
  • Sparkle Mint flavor freshens breath

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharin

Magon F.
louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't feel that harsh burning sensation, as I have with others, but it seemed to be just as affective. Bonus about this product* I saw results within a week. I'm a coffee drinker, but don't like applying whiteners to my teeth, so this was good alternative.
Emily S.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this mouthwash. I drink a lot of teas and coffee so I love having this on hand to combat the staining of my teeth. I don’t notice my teeth being sparkling pure white, but they’re definitely whiter than when I begun using it.
margaretbell B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is AMAZING. Better than white strips. I use it every day (or more often if I have an event coming up) and since I began using it I’ve never gotten more comments about how white my teeth are. White strips always left the part between my teeth a little more yellow but I don’t have that issue with this mouthwash. It is SUPER EFFECTIVE. I recommend it to everyone, just make sure you swish for a minute like the instructions say!
Amanda H.
Crest 3D White Vivid White Mouthwash claims you will notice a whiter smile within 5 days of use. Crest Vivid White safely whitens teeth & help prevent future stains. I have been using this mouthwash for a little over a week. I haven't noticed much of a difference just yet, but my teeth are pretty white, to begin with, so I may not be the best person to determine whether or not it actually starts whitening within the 5-day claim. I haven't experienced any burning while swishing like I have with other mouthwash. This formula does foam up while swishing which I love, It really removes all the gross morning film from my mouth & leaves me feeling extra fresh & clean. I will definitely repurchase! I give Crest 3D White Vivid White mouthwash two thumbs up!
Lauren D.
Normal, IL
Purchased this as 1) an alternative to Listerine burning off my gums like hot fire flames and 2) white strips that can make your teeth more sensitive. Although I do not know how this affects teeth sensitivity. Just seems more gentle. Good minty freshness. Leaves a little film on your teeth which is a little weird at first but that’s how it’s whitening. I only use it at night because of that.
Melissa D.
White, nice teeth are super important to me and this whitening mouthwash is amazing. When I use it regularly, I can definitely see an improvement in the whiteness of my teeth-people always comment on my white teeth when I’m using it often. I have recommended this to all my friends, although some said it did not work as well for them as it does for me.
Monica K.
The product made my teeth clean, but I didn’t see much of a difference in terms of whitening. Now, the reason I dislike this product is because I hate swallowing any dental hygiene products like mouthwash. However, with this it’s almost impossible not to! The mouthwash foams a lot when you use it. After you spit multiple times, you still have so much thick foam stuck in your mouth. I once opened my mouth wide to see into it and saw so much white mouthwash foam at the entrance of my throat. I could feel that I was swallowing some of the product. I used the whole bottle, but the same thing happened every time. I never bought another bottle.
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
My husband uses the crest 3-D white because he also uses the toothpaste with them on it’s very effective honestly it does make your teeth white I’m in the hopes really good with the process I bought it I think a target because of the sudden you know him but honestly it’s really really really good
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
Based on the number of times I’ve used it, which aren’t many at all, I’d have to say it was pretty good. You really can’t go wrong with the brand. In comparison to others, it doesn’t burn my mouth and I don’t have to dilute it like some other brands. I’d recommend it. Again, parents purchased for me so I don’t know how well it stood up to others regarding price.
Sarah W.
Inez, KY
This is by far my favorite mouthwash. I love this line of products and they really do work. My teeth were whiter after a few days of using this mouthwash. I use it everyday. I love the way my breath smells afterwards. I know that my sound silly but who wants to have bad breath.