BY CREST

With Regular Brushing: Whitens Teeth By Gently Removing Surface Stains, Fights Cavities, Removes Plaque, Contains Scope to Give You Minty Fresh Breath, Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity, Soothes The Nerves In Your Teeth Where Dentin Is Exposed

Amy D.
Cumberland
I enjoy the taste of this tooth paste and the feeling of fresh clean teeth after using. I don't notice any sensitivity protection however. Sometimes I will run this along my gum lines and sleep like that if I am experiencing sensitivity. That seems to help a bit more. I only buy this type of tooth paste though.
Melissa M.
Minooka
This never feels gritty on the teeth like other whitening products. It leaves the teeth sparkling white and feeling incredibly clean. It is a great value as it stacks up great to the more expensive whitening pastes.
Taisha W.
Hot Springs
I’ve had problems with my teeth in the past and my dentist recommended crest sensitivity toothpaste because it’s cheaper than Sensodyne and it works amazing that I use it three times a day at least my mouth fresh in my teeth have not been bothering me with sensitivity since I began using it about two years ago and I use it every day
Heather S.
Dunkirk
Sensitivity targeted products don’t typically master fresh breath or whitening capabilities (as both products needed to do so are sensitive teeth no-no’s) but this product does a very decent job at both. Just feel that it could whiten a little better and then it’d be my most favorite product on the market.
Leigha C.
piketon
Really effective, tastes great! Will most likely purchase again! I recommend using this toothpaste every other day, while alternating between this tube, and a regular non-whitening toothpaste. It may make your gums sore if you use this three times a day everyday, but overall, it’s great!
AnnaMaria F.
I have sensitive teeth and this is a life saver. Love and recommend it. Teeth and mouth pain isn't fun and using this brand regularly has helped through the years
emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love using a toothpaste that will help with whitening and sensitivities - win, win. Although I have found that Crest toothpaste doesn't leave a great taste behind.
Kara S.
I have extremely sensitive teeth and experience pain when I expose my teeth to extreme temperatures, from drinking a hot drink to laughing with an open mouth when there's a cold breeze.  My dentist recommended this and it has made a huge difference.  I use it twice a day, more if needed, and while I still experience some mild pain it has completely changed my quality of life. On trips when I have not had access to this toothpaste I began experiencing pain after about two days. I highly recommend this to anyone who has sensitive teeth.
Marisa W.
Mount Joy, PA
Great toothpaste if you have sensitive teeth. Plus has a great taste as well. I highly recommend it and it does the job that it needs to. Best place to buy is giant.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
Crest in my book has always produced great products. I bought this handy little tube zag my local supermarket to carry with me on trips. It was very affordable so left me hopeful. However the sensitivity part really did no difference than any other toothpaste and it didn't whiten any better than a regular toothpaste. All in all I was disappointed .