Crest Sensitivity Toothpaste uploaded by Bryanna H.Crest Sensitivity Toothpaste uploaded by Maggie P.

BY CREST

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection Extra Whitening Get maximum strength sensitivity relief plus extra whitening. Crest Sensitivity Clinical Sensitivity Relief Extra Whitening Toothpaste is specially formulated to whiten sensitive teeth while helping protect them against cold, heat, acids, sweets and contact.  Clinically proven to help relieve teeth sensitivity and fight cavities. Maximum Strength Provides dentist recommended benefits With regular brushing: Unique formula polishes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains Fights cavities Removes plaque Freshens breath Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity Soothes the nerves in your teeth where dentin is exposed For healthy teeth, brush twice a day, floss daily and visit your dentist regularly. Questions?   Toll Free or visit crest.com. see more...

Crest Sensitivity Toothpaste
  • "I have very sensitive teeth and I always had a hard time finding a toothpaste that actually helped the sensitivity of my teeth." in 2 reviews
  • "What's a plus is it doesn't taste bad or leave a bad after feeling like I felt sensodine did to me." in 1 review
  • "It worked well, but I was also given a sample of sensodyne and I think it worked a little bit better for me." in 1 review
  • "After being told that I have sensitive teeth, I spent a long time trying to find a toothpaste that wouldn't exacerbate the problem." in 1 review
  • "I can even eat ice cream without cringing!" in 1 review
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
I used to use regular Crest toothpaste but that didn't work for me. I'd always have a chill or pain when brushing and from certain foods. I figured I have sensitive teeth so I decided to try Crest sensitivity; it also has whitening too. I noticed a difference in my teeth color and it feels comfortable when I brush my teeth. I definitely recommend.
lenissa C.
I love my Crest sensitivity toothpaste! it really takes that horrible and painful sensation when eating or drinking anything acid or that may cause sensitivity, even if you have a cavity that you haven't noticed and is giving you a hard time it relives the pain until you go to your dentist next day, i recommend it
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this toothpaste. It's gentle enough for my sensitive teeth and also takes care of multiple health issues like tartar build up and gingivitis. Also has a whitening compound in it as well - great toothpaste for those with sensitive teeth that won't break the bank!
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpaste. I don't use it very often because it is a bit on the pricier side. I wish it wasn't so expensive, its just toothpaste what could cost so much? I love the packaging. I have really sensitive teeth and so does my husband so it works really well for us.
Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN
I've used this product before but the texture was very gritty unlike regular sensitive toothpaste. I myself didn't use it but a few times but the texture wasn't for me and I don't really like the brand as well as other sensitive toothpastes I've tried in the past.
Joseph H.
Kissimmee, FL
From time to time I experience some sensitivity in my teeth. For those times I reach for the Crest Sensitivity Toothpaste. I find it to be the best value in a sensitivity toothpaste and also gives me the best results. It is the only brand for me.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I have extremely sensitive teeth. Sensitive to the extreme cold as well as heat. This toothpaste seems to make it a bit more tolerable in my every day routine. I use it twice a day, morning and night, and use a regular toothpaste after meals.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
This worked wonders for me! At one time, I struggled with sensitive teeth and gum disease. I found this on the shelf at Walmart, thought it was worth a shot, and it worked! If I ever need a sensitivity product again, I'll repurchase!
Gấu M.
Mcdonough, GA
Very good product make my teeth shining and whitening. Fresh smell i just love it. I think the other products of Crest are also good too as my friends have used told me that
victoria h.
Turlock, CA
If you have sensitivity in your teeth, this toothpaste is for you, my dentist recommended this brand, and I use it everyday. It also keeps my teeth nice and white
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
Does this help with sensitive teeth?