BY CREST

Crest Sensitivity Treatment & Protection Smooth Mint Toothpaste.
New!
Fluoride toothpaste for anticavity, antigingivitis & sensitive teeth.
Relief within minutes*.
Lasting sensitivity relief.
Protects against enamel loss & the gum disease gingivitis. see more...

Halley K.
Brookline, MA
My go to toothpaste since i was little has been crest. I grew up with this toothpaste. It is dependable, efficient, reliable. Even my dentists recommend Crest products. I have used a variety of their products and am never disappointed. I would highly recommend these products to anyone in regards to their dental care.
Krys-Ann M.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product is a less expensive version of the other toothpastes made for people with sensitive teeth, but has so far worked the same in preventing pain. I really love this toothpaste and love that I don't have to spend too much money
Vivian B.
I love this crest toothpaste because it truly has helped me with my tooth sensitivity! Before I started using this, I had extremely sensitive teeth. I have noticed a huge difference after using this. I definitely recommend!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I feel this is the best toothpaste for me! Seems like all the other brands for sensitive teeth are so expensive. This product for it's price has everything a mouth needs! Couldn't believe it covered so many other necessities for my teeth and gums that it wasn't hard to choose when I noticed it on the shelf! Amazingly Awesome!
Beth M.
My trick is to use this the week prior to starting whitestrips. it helps with the sensitivity brought on by the treatment. I can feel the difference and my teeth don't get sore at all. I don't use all the time just here and there and when I'm whitening so the price is good because it last forever.
Leslie S.
I have very sensitive teeth to cold. I have to use a sensitive toothpaste every day to help. I've noticed a difference while using this brand. I occasionally change the brand only bcus my dentist suggested to do so every once in a while. I still get sensitive occasionally but not often.
Sari D.
Did not like this toothpaste. It was gritty and had a bad flavor. First time user. Won't use again. Did not work for sensitive teeth. No it did not help my teeth and had to give away a whole tube to a friend. I do not know, I guess it would depend on how bad there sensitivity was.
Sydney M.
This toothpaste worked great on my sensitive teeth. It also works really well to keep them white and shiny. I was hoping that it would help with my strong sensitivity to food and drink and it did just that. I would highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone with sensitive teeth.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really liked this toothpaste a lot....my fiance said it tasted too minty for his liking, but he actually really liked the way it made his mouth feel fresh! I didn't so much mind the taste of it, but I am happy that it has protection measures to protect my teeth!
When my husband and I were directed by our dentist to start using sensitive toothpaste we started with a different brand, and the taste and feel was awful! We were so happy once Crest started making sensitive toothpaste, since that had been our go-to brand before the switch. Crest didn't disappoint; we get all the minty freshness without a gritty texture or weird after taste. Highly recommend!