Crest Sensitivity Extra Whitening Toothpaste, Clinical

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection Extra Whitening Get maximum strength sensitivity relief plus extra whitening. Crest Sensitivity Clinical Sensitivity Relief Extra Whitening Toothpaste is specially formulated to whiten sensitive teeth while helping protect them against cold, heat, acids, sweets and contact.  Clinically proven to help relieve teeth sensitivity and fight cavities. Maximum Strength Provides dentist recommended benefits With regular brushing: Unique formula polishes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains Fights cavities Removes plaque Freshens breath Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity Soothes the nerves in your teeth where dentin is exposed For healthy teeth, brush twice a day, floss daily and visit your dentist regularly. Questions?   Toll Free or visit crest.com.

Does this help with sensitive teeth?
Start your review of Crest Sensitivity Extra Whitening Toothpaste, Clinical!
Product Highlights
“...multiple health issues like tartar build up and gingivitis. Also has a whitening compound in it as well - great toothpaste for those with sensitive teeth that won't break the bank!” in reviews
“I have very sensitive teeth and I always had a hard time finding a toothpaste that actually helped the sensitivity of my teeth.” in reviews
“It works well for those suffering from sensitivity issues and also leaves your mouth feeling clean.” in reviews
“After being told that I have sensitive teeth, I spent a long time trying to find a toothpaste that wouldn't exacerbate the problem.” in reviews
“It worked well, but I was also given a sample of sensodyne and I think it worked a little bit better for me.” in reviews
Burbank, CA
This tooth paste is remarkable! I saw my yellow coffee stained teeth become brighter and whiter with this product. I liked the taste. Most other toothpaste that are whitening have an off taste I have found. This works me!
Sunnyvale , CA
My dentist was concerned because I have bad teeth health despite good oral hygiene. I switched to this toothpaste and my next dental appointment went much better! Plus I'm an avid coffee drinker and this keeps the stains away! Would buy again.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have trying this toothpaste for a couple of weeks and I haven't notice a difference in my teeth. I love how it taste and how fresh my teeth feel. I will use up the tube and see if I notice any changes.
Passaic, NJ
This is by far one of the best toothpastes I have used. I love the minty taste. I just feel like it doesn’t whiten my teeth as much as I would want it to. I need to look into something a little better.
Belle Rose, LA
This may say whitening but I am an avid tea sipper and this just doesn't get my teeth pearly white... It does keep them from being super dingy yellow. It does get my mouth minty fresh; clean feeling...
Alden, MN
This toothpaste works really well for my whole family. I look for whitening, and everyone else likes sensitive, so this is a really nice combination. It cleans really well and really whitens teeth without being so hard on them.
Louisburg
Love this toothpaste and have switched to consistently using it. Have noticed a slight perk in the whiteness of my teeth, but like that it helps my sensitivity as well.
Burnsville
I used to use Sensodyne as I have sensitive teeth to cold and sometimes hot. I found this product helps out with sensitivity and as a perk costs a bit less. I preferred Crest as my teeth felt cleaner afterwards too. I still can't let ice cream or ice cubes touch my teeth but I can do without that as it helped out with many other items I used to find hurt my sensitive teeth
Blairs Mills, PA
I used to use regular Crest toothpaste but that didn't work for me. I'd always have a chill or pain when brushing and from certain foods. I figured I have sensitive teeth so I decided to try Crest sensitivity; it also has whitening too. I noticed a difference in my teeth color and it feels comfortable when I brush my teeth. I definitely recommend.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love my Crest sensitivity toothpaste! it really takes that horrible and painful sensation when eating or drinking anything acid or that may cause sensitivity, even if you have a cavity that you haven't noticed and is giving you a hard time it relives the pain until you go to your dentist next day, i recommend it