Crest Sensitivity Extra Whitening Toothpaste, Clinical uploaded by Bryanna H.Crest Sensitivity Extra Whitening Toothpaste, Clinical uploaded by Maggie P.

BY CREST

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection Extra Whitening Get maximum strength sensitivity relief plus extra whitening. Crest Sensitivity Clinical Sensitivity Relief Extra Whitening Toothpaste is specially formulated to whiten sensitive teeth while helping protect them against cold, heat, acids, sweets and contact.  Clinically proven to help relieve teeth sensitivity and fight cavities. Maximum Strength Provides dentist recommended benefits With regular brushing: Unique formula polishes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains Fights cavities Removes plaque Freshens breath Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity Soothes the nerves in your teeth where dentin is exposed For healthy teeth, brush twice a day, floss daily and visit your dentist regularly. Questions?   Toll Free or visit crest.com.

Crest Sensitivity Extra Whitening Toothpaste, Clinical
  • "I have very sensitive teeth and I always had a hard time finding a toothpaste that actually helped the sensitivity of my teeth." in 2 reviews
  • "It worked well, but I was also given a sample of sensodyne and I think it worked a little bit better for me." in 1 review
  • "After being told that I have sensitive teeth, I spent a long time trying to find a toothpaste that wouldn't exacerbate the problem." in 1 review
  • "It works well for those suffering from sensitivity issues and also leaves your mouth feeling clean." in 1 review
  • "I can even eat ice cream without cringing!" in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste really does clean my teeth and I feel fresh and clean after using it. Plus I’ve noticed my teeth are slightly whiter and a whole lot less sensitive! My cons, however, are that I don’t like the taste of the toothpaste and it’s hard to get out of the container. I would prefer a minty flavor that foamed more.
Celeste S.
Columbus, OH
This is a brand I trust to be affordable and keep my teeth healthy and a pearly white. The paste does not make my sensitive teeth uncomfortable. I also have an issue with bleeding gums and my dentist recommended this product to me. The price is within everyone's budget looking for clinical strength toothpaste and I can count on finding this product at any retailer.
Brandi S.
Alden, MN
This toothpaste works really well for my whole family. I look for whitening, and everyone else likes sensitive, so this is a really nice combination. It cleans really well and really whitens teeth without being so hard on them.
Sasha M.
Linden
My teeth are super sensitive & they aren’t as white as they used to be but I started using this with baking soda & I’ve seen a difference in the past month. I use it twice a day & I use the mouthwash after & I love the combination of it all together.
Cassondra M.
Boston
My teeth are super sensitive so I have to be careful on what toothpaste to be using. I drink a lot of coffee so my teeth don't shine as white as they normally should be. Using this toothpaste twice a day, I've noticed a big increase in how my teeth look.
Merida M.
Burbank
This tooth paste is remarkable! I saw my yellow coffee stained teeth become brighter and whiter with this product. I liked the taste. Most other toothpaste that are whitening have an off taste I have found. This works me!
Lauren Michelle S.
New Orleans, LA
My dentist was concerned because I have bad teeth health despite good oral hygiene. I switched to this toothpaste and my next dental appointment went much better! Plus I'm an avid coffee drinker and this keeps the stains away! Would buy again.
Shaniah R.
This is by far one of the best toothpastes I have used. I love the minty taste. I just feel like it doesn’t whiten my teeth as much as I would want it to. I need to look into something a little better.
Casey D.
Belle Rose
This may say whitening but I am an avid tea sipper and this just doesn't get my teeth pearly white... It does keep them from being super dingy yellow. It does get my mouth minty fresh; clean feeling...
Aubrey C.
Louisburg
Love this toothpaste and have switched to consistently using it. Have noticed a slight perk in the whiteness of my teeth, but like that it helps my sensitivity as well.
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
Does this help with sensitive teeth?