Crest Sensi-Repair and Prevent Toothpaste uploaded by Tisha M.Crest Sensi-Repair and Prevent Toothpaste uploaded by Sereniti C.

BY CREST

You’ve always counted on Crest to bring you the best in oral care. With Crest Sensi Repair & Prevent Toothpaste, you can show off a whiter, brighter smile and treat your sensitivity pain. It’s formulated with stannous fluoride, a clinically proven ingredient for sensitivity relief.
With regular brushing, it builds long-lasting protection, so you can go about your day comfortably. Crest Sensi Repair & Prevent Toothpaste features the power of Crest whitening. It whitens teeth by removing surface stains while soothing the nerves in your teeth where dentin is exposed. So now you can get a brighter, more confident smile with the protection of Crest's Sensi-Repair and Prevent formula.

Provides a clinically proven ingredient for sensitivity relief.
• Maximum strength + teeth sensitivity relief.
• Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Active Ingredient, Stannous Fluoride 0.454%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Color & Aesthetics

• Does this toothpaste have a strong taste after to it?2 Answers
Amanda C.
Canfield, OH
I use this in combination with my other sensitive toothpaste. I find that this one has a more gritty taste/texture than my other, but I still like this one for freshness of breath. I would definitely recommend this brand to someone else who is having issues with sensitive teeth.
Jennifer C.
I use this because I have a few "starter" cavities (lighter dots where they form) and a toothpaste for sensitivity was recommended by my dentist. I can't say that it has made them disappear, but I like the way it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after brushing!
Martha Y.
Kokomo, IN
My dentist recommended this product for me. :)

It works really well and the price could be better, but I have continued to buy this product over and over again.

I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking for the best toothpaste for repairing their teeth.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
This has become my all time favorite go to toothpaste. It's hard finding a product that strengthens and whitens your teeth all at once, but this product does exactly that. Perfect for people with sensitive teeth and gums and keeps you with amazing breath all day.
Saveena D.
I used this toothpaste when I was having sensitivity problems after some dental work. I bought it at my local Walmart. When I used it at first it increased my sensitivity while brushing but I continued for about a week and the sensitive spots did decrease.
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
I have sensitive gums, so it's hard to find toothpaste that doesn't irritate my gums. I loved this toothpaste when I tried it. My gums didn't bleed like they do with other products. If you have sensitive gums I'd definitely recommend this.
Lacey D.
Norman , OK
Keep these in my kids backpack so they can brush teeth after school or when they feel they need too I love how little they are so it’s Discrete for them to just go brush when need be they love the idea of being able to keep good oral hygiene even at school
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has definitely helped repair some of the damage I have done to my teeth with whitening strips over the years. It’s like the stuff the dentist prescribes! Highly recommend if you have chronic sore teeth.
Jacqueline S.
Summit, NJ
I have very sensitive teeth so I tend to go for this type of toothpaste. This one is not harsh and does a decent job cleaning but I absolutely hate the taste. Overall not a bad choice for sensitive teeth.
Mandy G.
Custer
I didn’t like the crest sensitivity toothpaste. I didn’t think it worked very well and my teeth still hurt after using the product. I wouldn’t use it again and don’t recommend it to anyone. Not a fan.
Cori P.
Does this toothpaste have a strong taste after to it?