BY CREST

You’ve always counted on Crest to bring you the best in oral care. With Crest Sensi Repair & Prevent Toothpaste, you can show off a whiter, brighter smile and treat your sensitivity pain. It’s formulated with stannous fluoride, a clinically proven ingredient for sensitivity relief.
With regular brushing, it builds long-lasting protection, so you can go about your day comfortably. Crest Sensi Repair & Prevent Toothpaste features the power of Crest whitening. It whitens teeth by removing surface stains while soothing the nerves in your teeth where dentin is exposed. So now you can get a brighter, more confident smile with the protection of Crest's Sensi-Repair and Prevent formula.

Provides a clinically proven ingredient for sensitivity relief.
• Maximum strength + teeth sensitivity relief.
• Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Active Ingredient, Stannous Fluoride 0.454%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Color & Aesthetics

• Does this toothpaste have a strong taste after to it?2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
chloe m.
Stilwell
I find that this toothpaste dose not help or work for me. I doesn't work for me at all I didn't find a difference what so ever and in using this toothpaste but it taste good and cleans my teeth but as far as helping the sensitivity of my teeth it does not work.
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This toothpaste is everything. Great flavor, not super gritty, and keeps my mouth feeling awesome all day. We started using this toothpaste about a month ago and don’t know why we didn’t start sooner. We’ve tried several other more expensive brands for our sensitivity and just never 100% we’re happy until we tried this Crest! Absolutely the best toothpaste ever and I highly recommend it!
Shirley S.
I have a lot of sensitive teeth anything cold or super hot will hurt me but after using crest my teeth don’t hurt and plus they feel stronger. I have notice if I use another toothpaste that day I will start to complain of pain. Highly recommend it for people with sensitive teeth.
Amanda C.
I use this in combination with my other sensitive toothpaste. I find that this one has a more gritty taste/texture than my other, but I still like this one for freshness of breath. I would definitely recommend this brand to someone else who is having issues with sensitive teeth.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
This has become my all time favorite go to toothpaste. It's hard finding a product that strengthens and whitens your teeth all at once, but this product does exactly that. Perfect for people with sensitive teeth and gums and keeps you with amazing breath all day.
Ophelia B.
West Fargo, ND
I have sensitive gums, so it's hard to find toothpaste that doesn't irritate my gums. I loved this toothpaste when I tried it. My gums didn't bleed like they do with other products. If you have sensitive gums I'd definitely recommend this.
Britney W.
Groton, MA
I love this toothpaste! My dentist sends me home with a bottle of this every check up. I recommend this toothpaste because it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. This toothpaste is affordable and I usually buy it at cvs or Walmart
Isabella R.
germantown
This toothpaste is really good for you if you have really sensitive teeth. It helps your teeth so they won’t be as sensitive. It is the same as the others but much cheaper than sensadine and you don’t have to do any treatment to your teeth.
Lacey D.
Norman , OK
Keep these in my kids backpack so they can brush teeth after school or when they feel they need too I love how little they are so it’s Discrete for them to just go brush when need be they love the idea of being able to keep good oral hygiene even at school
Amber M.
knoxville
If I could give it less then one star I would! My reason is because it’s not great for sensitive teeth. It did not work like other brands. It’s also not great on whiting teeth. I would not buy this brand again ever!
Cori P.
Does this toothpaste have a strong taste after to it?