BY CREST

Crest sensi-relief whitening toothpaste is designed to improve your current sensitivity treatment experience. By combining the same clinically proven active ingredient as sensodyne* with the teeth whitening power of crest whitening and scope freshness,â you getâ the best of all worlds effective sensitivity relief that tastes great and a white, bright smile. . â . Crest sensi-relief whiteningâ toothpaste whitens teeth by removing surface stains while relieving painful tooth sensitivity. Comes in 4.1 oz size. . â . *sensodyne is a registered trademark of glaxosmithkline. . â . â see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kelly M.
Schwenksville, PA
I like this toothpaste because it does everything that I could want it to do: cleans and whitens my teeth, while caring for the sensitivity. I will purchase this product in the future. The toothpaste is also reasonably priced. My children like the taste and do not think that the mint flavor is too strong.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This sensitivity toothpaste is a great combination of good taste, sensitivity-reducing ingredients, and budget-friendly price. I can often find coupons on Crest products as well as sales at local stories, which helps as well. I have very little sensitivity issues when I am using this product daily.
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
This is a good product for people who have sensitive teeth. I purchase this or another brand depending on which item is on sale at the time. The flavor of the toothpaste isn't overwhelming and doesn't seem to hurt my teeth when I brush. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
LaTanya S.
This was a great toothpaste. It left my mouth feeling refreshed after using it. I love the taste of it wasn't to minty and didn't have that pasty taste that some sensitive toothpaste leaves in your mouth. I would buy this tooth paste again if the store didn't have my first choice.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
I have sensitive teeth but obviously I still love to whiten! This toothpaste gives me a brilliant smile from the brand I trust while still catering to my sensitivity. I would recommend to anyone who needs sensitive toothpaste but doesn't want to sacrifice whitening power!
Tina B.
It taste minty and greatttt! I bought it at my local Walmart but they most likely also sell at target or Walgreen's. Its all pros, my teeth feel great! I'm a repeat user and it is amazing! I would recommend! It is amazinggg! My teeth have never felt so amazing and clean.
Rachael H.
I absolutely loved this product and would highly recommend it to anyon. It is the perfect size to take with on a trip, and the flavor is perfect. Keeps my mouth refreshed and with a clean feeling and sense during the day. Doesn't take a lot of product to use well!
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
My teeth are very sensitive to most cold things, which makes it hard to even drink cold water in a hot day. Using this toothpaste has helped me to be able to bite into my ice cream instead of waiting for it to melt! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Ashlie H.
I've been using this toothpaste for years!!! I have sensitivity to hot, cold, & sweet. This product definitely works!!! I didn't realize how well it works until I ran out, & didn't replenish my stock fast enough!!! Definitely a must have in my medicine cabinet!
Rachel G.
Dania beach
For have super sensitive teeth and gums this really helps my reactions to cold and hot foods tremendously. I found it at my local grocery store and it was quite affordable. Would recommend to anyone in a similar situation who react bad to extreme temperatures