BY CREST #37 in Toothpaste

You’ve always counted on Crest to bring you the best in oral care. Now with Crest Sensi-Relief Plus Scope Toothpaste, you can be confident about your breath and treat your sensitivity pain. It’s formulated with potassium nitrate, the same clinically-proven ingredient in Sensodyne,™ creating a barrier to the sensations of pain. With regular brushing, it builds long-lasting protection, so you can go about your day comfortably. Crest Sensi-Relief Plus Scope is preferred 2 to 1 over the leading sensitivity toothpaste. It’s the only sensitivity toothpaste with the minty fresh taste of Scope mouthwash. Our most advanced flavor technology provides a long-lasting freshness along with effective teeth sensitivity care. A one-two punch of flavor and efficacy.

• Provides the same clinically proven active ingredient as Sensodyne.™
  • Maximum strength + sensitivity relief with the power of Scope.
  • Sensodyne™ users prefer the taste of new Crest Sensi-Relief Plus Scope Toothpaste 2 to 1.
  • Experience the freshness of Scope’s longest-lasting technology.
  • Whitens teeth by removing surface stains.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Potassium Nitrate 5%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• Does this toothpaste compare with Tom's when it comes to ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for whitening your teeth, sensitive teeth, cav...1 Answers
Josette G.
Fort Wayne
This toothpaste was decent, I have no complaints with it. It is a cheaper option, that’s for sure, so it is more affordable during tough times, but I worry about the health of my teeth more than a lot of people so I usually lean toward pricier toothpaste. My dentist gives this out and I trust them, so I would be likely to buy this in a pinch.
Jazmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really do love this toothpaste. I feel like my teeth have gotten a bit whiter which is great and they feel so clean and I like how fresh and minty my mouth feels after using this. I would definitely recommend to others to try this out
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
I am almost done with my first tube of this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth, but am also wanting whitening toothpaste. I think this does a pretty decent job at both. I do believe that sensidyne (not sure how it’s spelled) does a slightly better job with sensitivity, and that is why I only gave this product 4/5 starts.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas
I have and will always be a crest girl !!!!!! I love the way it leaves my moth fresh after every brush. It whitens my teeth. We are all crest people in my home and will not trust any other toothpaste. The price is the best. The flavors are the best but the quality and the way it leaves my breath and moth feeling fresh.
Matthew R.
A good product: taste is pleasant, texture is pleasant and freshness is pleasant. This grand usually has good products and going with this is a no brainer. It gets the job done and is affordable, can be found in big box stores too making it slightly less expensive.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Keeping my pearly whites clean and in tip-top shape never felt fresher than with this awesome two in one toothpaste. I have naturally sensitive teeth so I use toothpastes that are geared towards those with sensitivities. The whitening feature is an added bonus.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sometimes during the month my teeth feel very sensitive. Cold and hot things can bother my receding gums. Seems to be a common thing as you age. So this tooth paste is great relief to create almost a barrier of protection to some potential bothersome things!
Jennifer V.
Union City
My family and I have sensitive teeth so we have to opt on getting sensi-relief. I feel every time I use crest, I have to mix it with another tooth paste because it doesn’t feel like my teeth are clean after, the product feels too gummy
Allie P.
Nauvoo
I love this brand of toothpaste! It definitely improved the whiteness of my teeth. This is the only brand I ever buy. It fulfills all my needs and I’ll continue to buy this product! It also helps with the sensitivity of my teeth.
gabby h.
Modesto, CA
This product really whitened my teeth without hurting them or ruining my enamel. I'm a person that even when drinking water my teeth hurt so I was really happy to find a toothpaste that not only protects them but whitens them too
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it good for whitening your teeth, sensitive teeth, cavities, and keeps your gum healthy?????
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this toothpaste compare with Tom's when it comes to being just as good? I'm very sensitive with my teeth and gums and I'm always looking for other alternatives.

back