BY CREST

You’ve always counted on Crest to bring you the best in oral care. Now with Crest Sensi-Relief Plus Scope Toothpaste, you can be confident about your breath and treat your sensitivity pain. It’s formulated with potassium nitrate, the same clinically-proven ingredient in Sensodyne,™ creating a barrier to the sensations of pain. With regular brushing, it builds long-lasting protection, so you can go about your day comfortably. Crest Sensi-Relief Plus Scope is preferred 2 to 1 over the leading sensitivity toothpaste. It’s the only sensitivity toothpaste with the minty fresh taste of Scope mouthwash. Our most advanced flavor technology provides a long-lasting freshness along with effective teeth sensitivity care. A one-two punch of flavor and efficacy.

• Provides the same clinically proven active ingredient as Sensodyne.™
  • Maximum strength + sensitivity relief with the power of Scope.
  • Sensodyne™ users prefer the taste of new Crest Sensi-Relief Plus Scope Toothpaste 2 to 1.
  • Experience the freshness of Scope’s longest-lasting technology.
  • Whitens teeth by removing surface stains.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Potassium Nitrate 5%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• Does this toothpaste compare with Tom's when it comes to ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for whitening your teeth, sensitive teeth, cav...1 Answers
Josette G.
Fort Wayne
This toothpaste was decent, I have no complaints with it. It is a cheaper option, that’s for sure, so it is more affordable during tough times, but I worry about the health of my teeth more than a lot of people so I usually lean toward pricier toothpaste. My dentist gives this out and I trust them, so I would be likely to buy this in a pinch.
Jazmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really do love this toothpaste. I feel like my teeth have gotten a bit whiter which is great and they feel so clean and I like how fresh and minty my mouth feels after using this. I would definitely recommend to others to try this out
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
I am almost done with my first tube of this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth, but am also wanting whitening toothpaste. I think this does a pretty decent job at both. I do believe that sensidyne (not sure how it’s spelled) does a slightly better job with sensitivity, and that is why I only gave this product 4/5 starts.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sometimes during the month my teeth feel very sensitive. Cold and hot things can bother my receding gums. Seems to be a common thing as you age. So this tooth paste is great relief to create almost a barrier of protection to some potential bothersome things!
gabby h.
Modesto, CA
This product really whitened my teeth without hurting them or ruining my enamel. I'm a person that even when drinking water my teeth hurt so I was really happy to find a toothpaste that not only protects them but whitens them too
Brianna S.
burlington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! I have sensitive teeth and this doesn't bother them at all a lot of toothpastes can hurt my teeth so I was happy when this one didn't, it leaves my breath smelling good and my teeth feel so clean after using this!
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
I have super sensitive teeth and this toothpaste was awesome in relieving some of the sensitivity I feel on a daily basis. The taste was great and wasn’t too minty. I can’t stand when my mouth burns from an overpowering toothpaste.
Aniqua C.
Youngstown, OH
Definitely whitens and relieves my sensitivity in about a week and I love it! I'm able to eat what ever without pain or tingling Crest Pro-Health Sensitive & Enamel Shield Toothpaste
julie G.
Eden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Sensativity maximum strenght whitening with SCOPE works so great . Its very effective.I love the way it cleaned my teeth without haveing any pain.Iam  a  first time user.I plan on useing this again.I am very satisfied with this product . I bought mine at walmart and will recommend this to my friends and family.
Caitlin T.
Sterling Heights
Perfect for my sensitive teeth. Has a great taste, whitens and leaves my mouth feeling amazing. I will continue this toothpaste as my go to kind forever. I love it! Definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this toothpaste compare with Tom's when it comes to being just as good? I'm very sensitive with my teeth and gums and I'm always looking for other alternatives.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it good for whitening your teeth, sensitive teeth, cavities, and keeps your gum healthy?????

Walmart