BY CREST

Crest sensi-relief whitening toothpaste is designed to improve your current sensitivity treatment experience. By combining the same clinically proven active ingredient as sensodyne* with the teeth whitening power of crest whitening, you get the best of all worlds effective sensitivity relief that tastes great and a white, bright smile. . â . Crest sensi-relief whitening toothpaste whitens teeth by removing surface stains while relieving painful tooth sensitivity. Comes in 4.1 oz size. . â . *sensodyne is a registered trademark of glaxosmithkline. . â . â see more...

Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Does toothpaste is the best of both worlds. It helps a great deal with my sensitive teeth, but it also helps whiten my teeth after many cups of coffee. I noticed her leaving the sensitivity after just one or two uses, the lightning took about 2 weeks until I noticed a sizable difference. Overall the total win completely in love with this toothpaste.
Shandelynn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the toothpaste I am currently using and it works very well. I have very sensitive teeth and I feel this is very effective in getting my teeth clean without being harsh. I love how shiny it makes your teeth and like that fact that it doesn't leave a harsh after taste like some tooth paste have used in the past.
Sharon L.
Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste is not a great item. I used it everyday for months, but with no real effect. I would recommend Crest Whitening Strips over this any day. Overall, I was frankly quite disappointed with this product.
don't particulary like this product it didn't seem to help whiten anybodys teeth not harsh and a pleasant taste but don't think id buy it again, bought at wlalmart used it a few times a week, not harshnot recommend to anybody else
Camryn G.
Most toothpastes are good for either whitening or sensitive teeth, but not this one. This one is amazing at both! It is super effective. It isn't the cheapest toothpaste, but toothpaste is one of the things it's ok to splurge on.
Katherine W.
I have sensitive teeth but I also really like whitening properties in my toothpastes (do they do anything? I don't know). But this is a fairly typical toothpaste - but great for sensitive teeth if that's what you're looking for!
Emma B.
Orange, CA
Personally, I have very sensitive teeth and gums, and this tooth paste really helps prevent soars or bleeding. I bought this at my local Walmart for about $4. This toothpaste is definitely a keeper and is very preventative.
Marais S.
Traverse City, MI
I have very sensitive teeth, and this toothpaste is super effective! It really met my expectations! I bought this toothpaste at my local supermarket! And really think it works for the price! I would buy this product again!
Hannah F.
Lagrange, GA
It is not often that you find a whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth/gums.. that ACTUALLY seems to whiten your teeth. It's hard to use whitening properties when having sensitive teeth. But this DOES whiten!!!
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
One of my favorite toothpaste! It's made for sensitive teeth so I don't have to worry about my teeth hurting or being extra sensitive white drinking cold drinks unlike other toothpaste! Highly recommend