BY CREST

Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening toothpaste is designed to improve your current sensitivity treatment experience. By combining the same clinically proven active ingredient as Sensodyne* with the teeth whitening power of Crest whitening, you get the best of all worlds – effective sensitivity relief that tastes great and a white, bright smile. Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening toothpaste whitens teeth by removing surface stains while relieving painful tooth sensitivity. Find it at Target. see more...

• Is it good for whitening your teeth, sensitive teeth, cav...1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommended this if you have sensitive teeth" in 1 review
  • "I'm very impressed and I would highly recommend this to anyone who uses sensitive toothpaste regularly. " in 1 review
  • "I started using this about a month ago and I really love it, since I started using this toothpaste I haven't felt any sensitivity in my teeth." in 1 review
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
I have sensitivity in my teeth which I learned also came from using a toothpaste that was a gel and not a paste. I tried this one and worked great. By the way, if you get tooth pain when you eat sweets that might be due to sensitivity. I didn't realize that until I switched my toothpaste.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if these are at all helping to whiten my teeth and I really don't know if the "sensitive" component is noticeable or not. I can say a like the packaging/tube because we can't lose the cap, and I have no complaints about the texture or flavor.
Brittni B.
Great way to whiten and clean your sensitive teeth. My teeth are slowly starting to feel better from sensitive things. Price is good at Walmart . I've used this for about three months , taste is also pretty good
Erica B.
McLean, VA
The great thing about Crest Sensi-Relief is that it works. It WORKS! I used it exclusively for a few months and found that it really helped. It didn't work overnight, but I didn't expect it to do so. At this point, I use it a couple of times a week only, and switch around with a couple of other brands whose flavors I like better. Crest Sensi-Relief tastes amazing. It gave my teeth a white look, I drink coffee daily so I struggle with not-so-white teeth.
Sharifa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried this one a few times and I have to say I actually really like it. It doesn't have a very strong taste which came to me as a shock because I thought that it would. But one thing I really really like about it is that it gets very sudsy and kind of sticks to your teeth for a while longer and I feel like the subs are really getting in there whitening my teeth
Amy S.
Coventry, CT
My dad has used this for awhile and I tried it because my teeth are sensitive too. It works at helping my teeth not hurt when eating cold foods and I like that it also comes in a whitening formula too so you don't feel like you can't have full coverage of your teeth while covering the sensitivity.
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
I am VERY picky about toothpaste, but this is one of my favorites. I don't particularly have sensitive teeth all the time but it does help when my teeth are feeling sensitive. It doesn't burn my mouth or my tongue like every other toothpaste either—this toothpaste has the best flavor.
Dreana E.
Chattanooga , TN
I could not stand this toothpaste. It literally left me feeling like I needed to brush my treaty again. It's a horrible after taste. You can buy it at target Walmart any store really but it's not worth it. I have found other toothpastes that actually make me feel like I brushed.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I really like this toothpaste. I have seen improvement in my teeth. It tastes refreshing too. I use it twice a day and my teeth are much whiter and drink coffee everyday. I would recommend this to any one who wants to get white teeth in between dentist visits.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I'm actually using this one now.. It's been ok taste alright but I recently tried sensodine and it didn't do much for my sensitive teeth. So I thought I'd try something different this time. If it does what it says I'd definitely buy again.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it good for whitening your teeth, sensitive teeth, cavities, and keeps your gum healthy?????