BY CREST

With Regular Brushing: Whitens Teeth By Gently Removing Surface Stains, Fights Cavities, Removes Plaque, Contains Scope to Give You Minty Fresh Breath, Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity, Soothes The Nerves In Your Teeth Where Dentin Is Exposed see more...

Marisa W.
Mount Joy, PA
Great toothpaste if you have sensitive teeth. Plus has a great taste as well. I highly recommend it and it does the job that it needs to. Best place to buy is giant.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
Crest in my book has always produced great products. I bought this handy little tube zag my local supermarket to carry with me on trips. It was very affordable so left me hopeful. However the sensitivity part really did no difference than any other toothpaste and it didn't whiten any better than a regular toothpaste. All in all I was disappointed .
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
My gums are extremely sensitive now, so I switched to this toothpaste. It has made a huge difference in eating hot and cold items!
Rose A.
S Weymouth, MA
Great toothpaste for sensitive teeth! We use Crest sensitive everyday!
Plus.... The price is great if you compare to other brand!
Jennifer H.
This is actually really great. Works well on my sensitive teeth and it's a great price.
Tiffany K.
Toronto, ON
Seriosuly this is my favourite toothpaste. I have really sensitive teeth and this toothpaste is the only one that works for me and tastes nice at the same time. I love that ithas scope added to. Thid toothpastw is a must have in my bathroom! I always use it
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
This product is jam packed with great attributes. First of all the price is great compared to the average toothpaste. Secondly, this toothpaste helps whiten. Thirdly, the toothpaste introduces a working combination with scope mouth wash leaving a nice clean feeling.