Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersCrest
+ Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 54oz

Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz

Stain-removing formula combines Crest clean with the refreshing power of Scope.

How long does it takes to se the results???
Crest or Sensodyne? Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz[product:sensodyne-toothpaste-repair-protect-whitening]?
dooes this withen your teeth?
Start your review of Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz!
Product Highlights
This is one of the toothpastes I like to use. It does a great job of cleaning of teeth while lightly whitening. It tastes great and leaves a nice taste in my mouth afterwards. The taste lasts just as long as I'd like it to. in reviews
Katt O.
Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz uploaded by Katt O.
I've been using this Toothpaste for 3 years in a row, and may never look back! My mouth feels clean and so fresh! The burst of scope really is a gamechanger in this formula 🤌🏽🔥 #smile #crest #happy #fresh Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz
cristine H.
Mansfield, TX
I love crest products. I love the taste of the toothpaste. Keeps my breath amazing. Teeth feeling great.
Kisha D.
Euless, TX
This is a great product to have... I like that this toothpaste comes in travel size and yes I'm a repeat user. Very effective product for sure. Yes this product met my expectations and I would buy it again and I am a repeat user of this toothpaste
Caitlin S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the toothpaste my dad has used ever since I can remember. It leaves your teeth feeling clean and your breath fresh. It is not my favorite but he would highly recommend.
Pauletta R.
Neon, KY
I do like this toothpaste and it really does leave your breath so fresh! I really am so happy with this!
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this minty flavored toothbrush. I always grab this bulk and love the fresh clean feeling from it after from brushing.
jocelyn Y.
santa ana
Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz uploaded by jocelyn Y.
Me gusta su enpaque y te refresca la boca te ayuda contra el mal olor tiene floruro y te ayuda mucho me gusta usar esta pasta dental para mi dientes lo recomiendo .
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This does the job, but I don’t like the taste. I brush my teeth with an electric toothbrush- when I’m done, I have to brush my teeth with a regular brush to get the rest of the taste out of my mouth. I don’t have this issue with any other Crest flavors. Will not repurchase.
Griselda R.
Laredo , TX
It's a brand I trust for my family and I. It keeps my breath fresh and my teeth clean.
Sloan A.
Mineral Ridge, OH
I love crest and the way it leaves your teeth feeling sparkling and minty fresh. I like the how it contains whitening as well as fluoride and him care.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Halyna N.