Crest Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Formula, 36 mL uploaded by Niedria D.Crest Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Formula, 36 mL uploaded by Raven S.Crest Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Formula, 36 mL uploaded by Christian C.

BY CREST

Crest Scope Classic Original Mint: Where the Crest clean you trust meets the Scope freshness you know. Crest Scope kills millions of bad breath germs* and stays true to the original mint flavor rinse you love. Speak confidently with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes**, *in lab tests, **P&G Calculation based on Nielsen US reported sales for year ending w/o 1/10/2015

Niedria D.
Daphne, AL
Ok. So what is there not to love about fresh breath. Here’s a brand thanks been a staple in our home for quite some time. Not just because it’s affordable and comes in variety of flav and size, but because it’s doesn’t make rinsing your mouth out, as task. While you have fresh breath, the taste of scope doesn’t linger into my coffee and bagel lolCrest Plus Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Formula, Mint, 33.8 oz
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Scope has been around a long time and as far as mouthwash goes I guess it is the least harsh compared to Listerine which will make you cry if you leave it in your mouth long enough. Even though scope has a decent taste to it I don’t feel like it really keeps your mouth fresh for very long.
Crystal A.
Harbor City, CA
This mouth wash has got to be the best one i have tried. It leaves my mouth feeling so refreshed and tastes good lol it is really affective because it lasts me. I would recommend this to someone who wants to get rid of the extra germs in mouth.
Missy M.
Kannapolis
I love using the mint scope. It leaves a clean and refreshing taste. Im always up for trying new products that scope has to offer. Whenever randomly talking about oral care i always recommend scope products.
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff! It makes your mouth feel so clean and your teeth feel protected. I always get compliments from my dentist and it is because of this stuff. It works great and I will continue to use it.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Crest Scope is a mouthwash. I bought this mouthwash at the drug store. It is a good price since it is from the drug store. I would recommended to others to buy this brand of mouthwash when they need it.
Megan K.
Ball Ground, GA
scope is always my go-to mouthwash. It's not to Medicinal and always tastes very minty and fresh. I feel like scope last for quite a long time where some of the other mouthwashes effect goes quickly.
Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
My favorite mouth wash to use. It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean. I've used this brand multiple times and will keep using it until I find something better.
Lisa P.
Moosic
the product was okay. my breath smelled good afterwards so it was effective. i don’t really like the taste of it and i’m not a fan of mouth wash but this was ok.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
This is by far my most favorite mouth wash of all. It highly reaches my expectations and beyond. I love the feeling that it leaves in your mouth, with that fresh feeling and you can feel your mouth is clean and fresh. I'm very satisfied with this product. I highly recommend if you like to have refreshing breath and clean feeling mouth this is for you!