Crest Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Formula, 1.5 L uploaded by Karina L.

BY CREST

Crest Scope Classic Original Mint: Where the Crest clean you trust meets the Scope freshness you know. Crest Scope kills millions of bad breath germs* and stays true to the original mint flavor rinse you love. Speak confidently with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes***in lab tests**P&G Calculation based on Nielsen US reported sales for year ending w/o 1/10/2015 see more...

Buy on Kmart
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product because it helps my mouth be fresh and it tastes good. It is not very expensive so it is affordable for most of the budgets. It is very effective since I have been using it everyday
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I meant to put one star is too strong I hate it too much dies in it I put it in my mouth and my teeth turn green Haidet would not recommend it put it from CVS first time and last time sorry maybe in the long run it will be something better
Alexis W.
Oceana
I love this mouth wash. I use it every morning after brushing my teeth. It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and my breath smelling nice and fresh. I will continue buying this product. Overall, I’ve been very satisfied with it.
Stephanie I.
Mc Ewen, TN
This has a amazing mint flavor and it doesn't burn at all like other mouthwashes. I purchased mine from Walmart and its super affordable. i cant think of any cons but i love the fact that it doesn't burn. its super effective and i would 100% recommend to others.
Briana P.
Love love love the fresh taste and feeling this mouthwash left! It did meet my expectations, and found it very effective. I only used this this specific brand once, but would buy again! Overall, definitely satisfied :)
Sarah G.
Crest Scope is a great mouth wash to use especially if you are dealing with gum disease. It kills germs, helps keep your mouth clean, and takes great care of your teeth. I would recommend using this mouth wash.
Lia B.
Hopewell, NJ
This is a great mouthwash that does it's job and doesn't leave you feeling like your mouth is on fire.  After a quick swish I feel like I have fresh and clean breath and it lasts for a few hours which is nice.  I love the flavor because its minty but not too strong of overwhelming.  Solid mouthwash.
Kelly B.
Wellford, SC
Scope has always been my go-to mouthwash. I love how clean it leaves my mouth feeling and how long I feel like I have fresh breath. Plus it's always been the brand given to me by dentists so I trust its quality! Listerine sometimes seems too harsh but I've never felt that way with Scope.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Crest Scope gives you a fresh, clean, tingling feeling after you brush.  I use it every time I brush my teeth.  It is a funny way of letting you know that you are finished brushing. I recommended to anyone who doesn't want to wake up with morning breath.
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS
I've been using the Scope Og since I was a kid. I still like it but I prefer Listerine now that I'm older but I still buy both depends which one is on sale. I use it at least 3- 4 times a day.?