BY CREST

Crest Scope Classic Original Mint: Where the Crest clean you trust meets the Scope freshness you know. Crest Scope kills millions of bad breath germs* and stays true to the original mint flavor rinse you love. Speak confidently with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes***in lab tests**P&G Calculation based on Nielsen US reported sales for year ending w/o 1/10/2015 see more...

Buy on Kmart
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
Crest Scope Classic Original Formula has long been a favorite of mine . I use this product everyday . I love the way my mouth feels after use. I bought this at Target . It met all my expectations . I would def buy again . If you are looking for a great mouthwash , I would definitely recommend this one !
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
This mouth wash is great... Very mild flavor .. And keeps u fresh till u have the food next time.. I have been using this mouthwash since a long time.. This is my second bottle which us almost over and will definitely repurchase ... I like it for its simple flavor and affordable price.
C L.
I'm not a big fan of Crest products. The toothpastes are sweet and not fresh. The mouthwash is very high in alcohol content, so it burns. The good part is that my mouth feels clean for a long time after using it, but it is also quite raw. I don't think I will purchase this again.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
I guess the fact that I can't hold this is my mouth for longer than 15 seconds means that it's so strong it's really doing its job to kill germs in your mouth. However, I don't purchase mouthwash unless I'm traveling and buy the travel size bottles. I use oxygen peroxide instead.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
I love the classic crest!!! I really enjoy this feeling of clean after the rinse as well as the taste. It is always affordable as well as I can find it anywhere. I wouldn't give it to your toddlers because it is a bit strong, but it is great for me and my husband. Love it!
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Great way to end your dental routine. It leaves a refreshing feel in your mouth. It need meet my expectations in taste and in price. I use mouthwash after every brushing. I prefer it over Colgate because I like the taste better. It normally lasts me a good while too
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I used this stuff religiously after I got my tongue pierced. i was using it multiple times a day. If you keep it in your mouth it does burn . I buy from walmart. I prefer listerine. I feel it is a good value for the price and if it was on sale I would buy it again
Sarah P.
I wanted to try this because I've always bought the listerine and thought mhm why not try aomething different and I have to say it doesn't compare to listerine it's not as strong as I'd like but maybe because I grew up with my family strictly using just listerine
Taylor B.
I have only used this in travel size but I can't see a better combination that a mouthwash and a toothpaste company joining together to help keep your teeth clean and white, and your breath fresh! I love the minty fresh flavor; it's less strong than Listerine.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming , MI
Good product but not my go to as i have tried many and have decided on the one me and my family prefer over this brand. did not meet my expectations but did better than most alternative brands i have tried. maybe would buy again if it was on sale but not sure