BY CREST

Crest Scope Classic Original Mint: Where the Crest clean you trust meets the Scope freshness you know. Crest Scope kills millions of bad breath germs* and stays true to the original mint flavor rinse you love. Speak confidently with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes. In lab tests*PG Calculation based on Nielsen US reported sales for year ending1 10 2015

Water, Alcohol (15 Wt%), Glycerin, Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Niedria D.
Daphne, AL
Ok. So what is there not to love about fresh breath. Here’s a brand thanks been a staple in our home for quite some time. Not just because it’s affordable and comes in variety of flav and size, but because it’s doesn’t make rinsing your mouth out, as task. While you have fresh breath, the taste of scope doesn’t linger into my coffee and bagel lolCrest Scope Classic Mouthwash Original Formula
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I meant to put one star is too strong I hate it too much dies in it I put it in my mouth and my teeth turn green Haidet would not recommend it put it from CVS first time and last time sorry maybe in the long run it will be something better
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I have tried so many types of mouthwashes over the years and this has to be the best so far. Seems like they have almost perfected the formula. The effect last all night, kills germs and cures minor irritations in the mouth. It has a very nice minty taste not too strong unlike Listerine, pefect balance. I hope Crest keeps this formula for a long time without changing it.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product because it helps my mouth be fresh and it tastes good. It is not very expensive so it is affordable for most of the budgets. It is very effective since I have been using it everyday
Lisa C.
This mouth is pretty good. As you can see we use this daily after brushes we love this mouthwash. We purchased this product from Walmart. Sure does meet our expectations. We are satisfied. We need to go purchase again.
Rita B.
My preferred mouthwash because it doesn't contain alcohol like some other mouthwashes do and it leaves my breath smelling minty fresh. I always purchase this mouthwash because it's inexpensive and gets the job done. I don't buy any other mouthwash and I 100% recommend purchasing this one.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Scope has been around a long time and as far as mouthwash goes I guess it is the least harsh compared to Listerine which will make you cry if you leave it in your mouth long enough. Even though scope has a decent taste to it I don’t feel like it really keeps your mouth fresh for very long.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Crest plus Scope Classic Mouthwash is the only mouthwash we use in our house. It really cleans your mouth without burning or being too harsh and it makes our breathe smell fresh. I love all of Crest products but this one is amazing, I love this product.
Crystal A.
Harbor city , CA
This mouth wash has got to be the best one i have tried. It leaves my mouth feeling so refreshed and tastes good lol it is really affective because it lasts me. I would recommend this to someone who wants to get rid of the extra germs in mouth.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I love this mouth wash. I use it every morning after brushing my teeth. It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and my breath smelling nice and fresh. I will continue buying this product. Overall, I’ve been very satisfied with it.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this cheaper than Crest?