Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste - 4 pk. - 6 oz. each uploaded by Jamie C.Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste - 4 pk. - 6 oz. each uploaded by Alyssa D.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile while providing the trusted cavity protection you expect from Crest. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Clinically proven to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity, and reduce tartar. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Dental Association. content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;}.content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;}.content style p{margin:10px 0;}.content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Photos (2)
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Hey you are the only one who can tell you how much you want me and I think I just texted your mom saying that I got a text from mom and I said yea she saw you in my room lol I got a woman she got me a boy who was my dad just saying I got a boy and then you just got me a car and I was like I was supposed too but he got a boy I was
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
soo... This toothpaste is great! I switch my toothpaste all the time trying out different brands and flavors. This is one of my favorites. I have a sensitive mouth and this doesn't bother me at all. I like the results and the flavor too. Now I can't imagine going back to a toothpast without the particles. My teeth feel very clean and smooth and the fresh clean feeling lasts a long time. The flavor doesn't burn my mouth but it is a good flavor that freshens up your mouth.
Brook H.
Brook H.
Before using this toothpaste I was unhappy with the color of my teeth. After using it, I saw a change for the better-whiter teeth. I am a repeat user, however it does tend to take several uses for the effects to come through. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to others, but I would also tell them not to expect professional results. It does fairly well to lighten and brighten your teeth, but it won't make them "just bleached" white.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
These worked like magic for me. As someone who has started and quit smoking many times, I found these to be the most efficient way to repair the damage I've done to my teeth (at least in the color sense). I can't imagine what my teeth would look like if I hadn't gone out of my way to correct them. I always say teeth are an important part of a first and lasting impression, so I would recommend these to literally anyone of age who needs some help.
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Raymond
It works like a charm. It is as good as professional whitening you get for hundreds of dollars. I didn't even finish using all as it was already too white and ended up using the rest few months later. Only negative that I heard from my friends is that it can hurt your teeth enamel if you keep for longer periods of time or if you have sensitive teeth. I don't have sensitive teeth so I didn't really have a problem, but if you do you might want to consider less powerful versions of the product
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I can always find these at Walmart or HEB with a coupon so the price of this is good. The product itself is amazing. I struggle with keeping my teeth white and bright and I find this product helps keep them white. It is not a horrible taste in the mouth but I can see how someone can find it gross tasting. As long as you don't consume the product then it's a good toothpaste
Rose L.
Rose L.
This is a good teeth whitening product it is so nice on my teeth and gets my teeth the whitening they need. Also nice and gentle on my teeth. The packaging is really nice and is a good price for four . Go and buy this item it is worth the money and does the job.
Amy H.
Amy H.
It is always important to look at the ingredients of the product you are purchasing, and Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste has what I am looking for. I feel that overall tooth health is the most important thing, but the effective whitening (to the point where people ask my what I use...just toothpaste!) is what will keep my buying this product again and again!
Adaritsa A.
Adaritsa A.
I don't tend to like very minty toothpaste but this one didn't taste bad. The Mint was not overwhelming. Left my breath smelly minty and fresh. Didn't hurt brushing my sensitive teeth. Didn't remove my stains till after 1 month of using this product in morning and before bed most of the stain were gone and the ones that are not gone have became lighter.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
This is such a good toothpaste to add a little whitening to your routine both morning and night! If you don't have the time to use the crest whitening strips this is the perfect alternative! I notice such a difference in the whiteness in my teeth when I use this verse an alternative toothpaste that doesn't have any whitening agents in it!