BY CREST #5 in Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile while providing the trusted cavity protection you expect from Crest. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Clinically proven to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity, and reduce tartar. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Dental Association. content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;}.content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;}.content style p{margin:10px 0;}.content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I've been using this toothpaste for about a week or more now. I wanted to give it a good review after thorough use. The smell is pleasant but had me worried the taste would be overwhelming, that was not the case. Despite its strong smell the flavor during use was not strong or overwhelming at all, I love this about it. When I first start brushing my teeth with it, each use, it's got kind of a grittiness to it, I didn't mind this as it wasn't really rough or that noticeable. The grittiness fades after several swipes with the toothbrush bristles. My mouth and teeth feel very nice right after use. However, not long after brushing my teeth the freshness and clean feeling leaves and I feel like I need to brush my teeth again. If the freshness would last longer and my teeth would feel cleaner longer I would give this toothpaste a higher rating.
Becky M.
Crest is a toothpaste that I've always loved and this product was no exception either. The packaging alone always catches my eye on store shelves because of its pretty blue reminding me of the color of the ocean blue. As I begin to brush my teeth there's just a cool refreshing taste of minty flavor stimulating my mouth. Waking up my taste buds is not a bad thing. You can literally feel the toothpaste cleaning your teeth and gums and killing germs. It's easy to rinse out. And there's no bad after taste to it. Fabulous product. #ilovecrest
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I give this toothpaste two thumbs up. It helps my teeth to stay strong and healthly. I have no problems with my teeth everytime I go to the dentist every six months. They say that I'm just a handful of patients that has very good teeth. It's because of this toothpaste. The dentist said that this is one of the best toothpaste out there and that I did right on buying it.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
The opinions here are mine and no one else's. I really like that this toothpaste is pretty much all inclusive and has the whitening, but the problem is me and my mother both after we have brushed our teeth with this, the skin a very thin layer of skin comes off from inside of our mouths so I guess it is just too acidic or too harsh for us with the whitening? So I will not use it again but I think it would be great for other people to try. It really is good for your teeth. If you can handle it.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I have tried the crest  whitening tooth paste and it is has a minty taste and smell. It does spread gently across the gums while brushing. It doesn't irritate your gums or lips. It's does whiten a shade but i highly recommend that if you plan on whitening your teeth with just tooth paste alone it would be best it you were to stay away from beverages  dark involve because it will stain your teeth and hinder you from your whitening goal. I recommend this product yet
EM L.
I like that this product helps whiten as well as helps gums and enamel. I get the gel flavor which is pleasant and not too tingly or overpowering. It does seem to keep my teeth from getting coffee stains, but it doesn't actually make them whiter. I guess it keeps them from getting darker even when I drink coffee or berries. It's a pretty average toothpaste and it's hard to tell if it's doing anything else, but there is nothing to complain about.
Marilyn M.
Port richey, FL
I turned my hubby on to this amazing toothpaste. He has loved it and continues to buy it. I've been using this for years, it is gentle and your teeth feel amazing and super white. It's a great value but can be pricey depending on where you buy it. I love the crest whitening 3D which I use after I'm done brushing my teeth. Try this you'll love it!
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Michelle I.
Amelia
This is my favorite toothpaste. We tend to stick with Crest because it is a P&G product, which is a major part of our city's economy. ProHealth has a wonderful, minty (but not overpowering) taste. The texture is slightly abrasive, but it makes my teeth feel clean. It is well worth the extra cost (when compared to their lower end toothpastes). The only thing I would change is to remove the artificial coloring - it simply isn't needed.
Christian P.
Campbellsville
Crest is such a good staple in mouth care it has proven to withstand the timeless needs of mouth hygiene with even the current day evolution! Crest is one of the most affordable drug store/Big store brands but it is also one of the most top shelf choices. Leaving you hours of good breath and protection against germs, bacteria, and helping to stand up to cavities it is a must have in any home bathroom for mouth hygiene needs!