BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile while providing the trusted cavity protection you expect from Crest. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Clinically proven to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity, and reduce tartar. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Dental Association. content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;}.content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;}.content style p{margin:10px 0;}.content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Reviews (1930)
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Great tasting toothpaste makes my mouth feel squeaky clean and fresh. Crest has been used in my family since forever. Good for my teeth and keeps them white. I purchase 8 (4pk) of this toothpaste from Walmart or Amazon. Floss, brush and repeat at least twice daily. This is a fresh and pleasant product that will help keep your gums healthy. Teeth are supposed to be there for a life time, don't abuse them. Don't bite fishing line, nails, bones etc. Stick with food and enjoy all the solid food life has to offer. Mush or dentures are poor solutions. I have been using Crest for many years now, and I was always happy with its cleaning qualities. I am completely satisfied!
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
soo... This toothpaste is great! I switch my toothpaste all the time trying out different brands and flavors. This is one of my favorites. I have a sensitive mouth and this doesn't bother me at all. I like the results and the flavor too. Now I can't imagine going back to a toothpast without the particles. My teeth feel very clean and smooth and the fresh clean feeling lasts a long time. The flavor doesn't burn my mouth but it is a good flavor that freshens up your mouth.
Toni Marie D.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I have tried the crest  whitening tooth paste and it is has a minty taste and smell. It does spread gently across the gums while brushing. It doesn't irritate your gums or lips. It's does whiten a shade but i highly recommend that if you plan on whitening your teeth with just tooth paste alone it would be best it you were to stay away from beverages  dark involve because it will stain your teeth and hinder you from your whitening goal. I recommend this product yet
Brook H.
Brook H.
Before using this toothpaste I was unhappy with the color of my teeth. After using it, I saw a change for the better-whiter teeth. I am a repeat user, however it does tend to take several uses for the effects to come through. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to others, but I would also tell them not to expect professional results. It does fairly well to lighten and brighten your teeth, but it won't make them "just bleached" white.
EM L.
EM L.
I like that this product helps whiten as well as helps gums and enamel. I get the gel flavor which is pleasant and not too tingly or overpowering. It does seem to keep my teeth from getting coffee stains, but it doesn't actually make them whiter. I guess it keeps them from getting darker even when I drink coffee or berries. It's a pretty average toothpaste and it's hard to tell if it's doing anything else, but there is nothing to complain about.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
These worked like magic for me. As someone who has started and quit smoking many times, I found these to be the most efficient way to repair the damage I've done to my teeth (at least in the color sense). I can't imagine what my teeth would look like if I hadn't gone out of my way to correct them. I always say teeth are an important part of a first and lasting impression, so I would recommend these to literally anyone of age who needs some help.
Christian P.
Christian P.
Campbellsville
Crest is such a good staple in mouth care it has proven to withstand the timeless needs of mouth hygiene with even the current day evolution! Crest is one of the most affordable drug store/Big store brands but it is also one of the most top shelf choices. Leaving you hours of good breath and protection against germs, bacteria, and helping to stand up to cavities it is a must have in any home bathroom for mouth hygiene needs!
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Raymond
It works like a charm. It is as good as professional whitening you get for hundreds of dollars. I didn't even finish using all as it was already too white and ended up using the rest few months later. Only negative that I heard from my friends is that it can hurt your teeth enamel if you keep for longer periods of time or if you have sensitive teeth. I don't have sensitive teeth so I didn't really have a problem, but if you do you might want to consider less powerful versions of the product
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
I love this toothpaste! It's my favorite kind of toothpaste. I've tried other kids but they don't leave my teeth feeling as clean as this one does. I know it sounds weird to say one toothpaste does a better job than another but this one really does a better job than the rest. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants their teeth to be a little cleaner and I'll continue buying it again and again and again.
Ebthal S.
Ebthal S.
Dearborn,Mi
It doesn't change anything very much but everyone I know and my whole household uses this, and we always run out yet we end up buying more, it's our everyday toothpaste.But it's great and very gentle but I would prefer something more rough to clean my teeth and every spot leaving it with a spark I feel the rougher the toothpaste I feel like there's a change and I currently found a new replacement for this toothpaste.