Crest Professional White

NULL

My husband has super sensitive teeth but has been wanting to try white strips, how are these on sensitive teeth?
Start your review of Crest Professional White!
Stephanie R.
Glen Cove, NY
Crest Professional White uploaded by Stephanie R.
Crest Professional White uploaded by Stephanie R.
Purchased at: CVS
I am beyond satisfied with this product. The strips are easy to apply and do not irritate my gums whatsoever. I have a calcium deposit on my front tooth and it is barely noticeable now. It always made me very self conscious and now... my smile is shining! This confidence has boosted my silliness 😂💜
Brittany A.
Decatur, GA
Crest Professional White uploaded by Brittany A.
These are already working. I’m on day five and my teeth are already two shades lighter. I was told by others that I would get these results but I was skeptical... now I’m a whole believer. If you’re wanting whiter teeth, purchase these. THEY WORK!
Madalina V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't believe how well these strips are working. After 3 strips I can see my teeth are actually becoming whiter. It dose not hurt in any ways and it takes only 30 minutes. It can nake your teeth up to 12 shades whiter and after my only 3 uses I can definitely believe the claim. Definitely recommend
Erika J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Crest Whitestrips for years and years, but just recently discovered this professional seven day kit. I just finished it and it gives me the same great results as the longer treatments do. My teeth are so sparkly white and in just one week, it kind of blows my mind a little 🤯 in a good way! They are very easy to apply, and there are directions on the outside of every individual package. They stick so good that I can wear them and have conversations with people without them starting to peel off my teeth. They do cause sensitivity immediately with the first use, but I have Sensodyne toothpaste and using it makes the sensitivity completely go away. I will be repurchasing these as I whiten my teeth once a year. I recommend, but like I said, use a sensitivity toothpaste along with them.
Betsy S.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This really works and it’s really easy . My teeth looked really white and nice , I just don’t like the feeling after . Your teeth feel weird and sensitive but that only lasted about 5 minutes for me . I did watch reviews on YouTube about it and for some people it was too much for their teeth and they had issues . I recommended it but if you have sensitive teeth or mouth I would talk to a dentist before purchasing .
Trish S.
I did not like it. Did not work for my family and myself what so ever at all. I will not buy again. Thank you.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
This does not whiten your teeth immediately, but being consistent with the application does eventually make a difference. It is also super easy and not complicated to apply either. Would recommend this.
Leslie P.
Gonzales, LA
I love Crest Whitestrips! I bought some from my dental office and they are great! Crest is my favorite brand of dental products.
Julia B.
Toronto, ON
Crest Professional White uploaded by Julia B.
These are great. You have to use them every day or every other day for about a month straight to see any results though. Because it’s a slow process that’s why I give it 4 stars not 5. Beware of tooth sensitivity as well (quick fix is using sensodyne) need to wear almost nightly if you want it to work!! Don’t forget. Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit