BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Danielle L.
Windsor Locks, CT
Feels good and minty fresh! A toothpaste I keep going back to. Use it every morning and night.
Kassie w.
Mt.Blanchard, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this toothpaste and think it has a great fresh feeling along with not being overwhelming in scent or taste.
Shelby M.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
I still haven’t found a toothpaste that I love but crest is almost there. This is the toothpaste I use and will continue to use until I find the perfect one.
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I like this toothpaste as it's not to strong on the mint flavor. I would say it's pretty comparative to other non natural toothpaste. It does a good job on cleaning my teeth and freshening my breath. I would buy this again, especially if it's on sale.
Lindsay D.
Tewksbury
Purchased at: Target
This tooth paste has a refreshing taste. I like how it foams up more than other toothpaste. Makes me feel like it’s getting into my gums. I like how this toothpaste is good for preventing acid erosion. I don’t notice my teeth are welter from using this product.
Ginger M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste must have sugar or something in it because it sends shooting pains all through my mouth when I try to brush with any pro health product. I’ve never had anything like that happen before. I have some cavities I got while pregnant. I am getting them filled once a month but until they are filled I’m never using prohealth again.
Nicole H.
Marietta
I love how the product tastes in your mouth! I buy this all the time and have found no cons. Crest is the only brand of toothpaste I use!
Ani V.
Queens
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a very good toothpaste. I also like there mouth rinse. It feels your mouth refresh.
Kelli L.
Hamilton
We have tried several different toothpaste brands but we always go back to Crest. The pro health whitening is our favorite and keeps our teeth clean and protected
Melissa T.
vaughan
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product every day. Great taste and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Always on sale so cant go wrong
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?