BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Raven L.
Fort Smith
Favorite toothpaste out of any it doesnt burn, keeps teeth whiteish and come on we all know crest is the best.
Samantha K.
Mesa, AZ
I really like this product. It leaves my whole mouth feeling fresh and clean! It gently whitens without causing sensitivity and I like the taste and how long my mouth feels fresh afterwards
Fabby F.
Dinuba, CA
This is my go to toothpaste! I do not use anything else and always get compliments from my dentist when I go in for a checkup!
Miranda H.
Victoria , BC
I like this toothpaste. Keeps my mouth feeling nice and clean. I feel like it makes my teeth whiter while i am also using my electric toothbrush. Feels gentle.
Jordan H.
Terre Haute
This is the best stuff in the world. We use it daily at me house. Its the best whitening toothpaste in the world. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Candice C.
Leaves my teeth and gums fresh and white. When you use it you can instantly feel it working in your mouth. This product is also cost efficient for those on a budget. I buy mine from local drug or all purpose stores.
Melissa A.
Denver, CO
Great toothpaste, Pleasant taste and gets my teeth super white and clean. Would recommend to everyone even people with sensitive teeth
Sam K.
This is the stuff! I use this twice a day and I really notice a difference after about two weeks of using. I have really sensitive teeth and this does not bother me at all! If you want quick whitening this is definitely the product for you! For the best results use with the mouthwash.
Abby F.
Cottage Grove, MN
This product works well after 2-4 uses. I frequently used them and then became sensitive to the product. It does for sure work, which is nice. My smile became less yellow and now overbearingly white.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
This helps to keep your teeth as white as they can be! Love this toothpaste! And it's at a very good price point
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?

Walmart