BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Jordan T.
Sulphur, LA
It’s a good toothpaste. I’ve tried many before and this one has gotten the job done well you can buy it at Walmart. It’s not expensive at all. I recommend this toothpaste. It’s a good one that gets the job done and keeps your teeth white and clean
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Love this whitening toothpaste. I usually get at Walmart. That's where I usually find the best price! Packaged good. Whiting works good so you don't have to worry about drinking soda or coffee. Whiting is gentle doesn't make your teeth sensitive!
Sandi S.
Leominster, MA
I love how this toothpaste gets kind of frothy and feels like it's getting into all those hard to reach places! I notice a whitening effect as well. I drink coffee and tea and never have stains to show for it. Leaves my breath super fresh.
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
4 packs are great to save you from having to go to the store. This brand is effective but I felt as though other brand of whitening tooth pastes work better at getting a deeper clean. It also didn't leave my mouth with the minty fresh taste.
Hope B.
I love this! It is brand name but it is very affordable and does whiten my teeth after a couple weeks! It makes my mouth feel fresh. It does work and I do recommend this product.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Just sub-par. I wasn't a big fan of the taste of the toothpaste and wish they made it a paste instead of a gel. My teeth feel clean after use but I haven't noticed any whiter teeth since starting use a month or two ago. Probably won't buy again.
Martha N.
Doral, FL
crest is by far the best brand for tooth care, the flavor is cool, the quality too. The presentation and imagen is even great. I feel my tooth more heatly and more white since i changed from colgate to crest. I recommend it to other
shelby H.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a pretty good tooth paste in the whitening department. I don't love the taste, but it is something I could get over. I do notice a difference I overall appearance of my teeth compared to a nonwhitening toothpaste. I would recommend it.
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
This Whitening Toothpaste is incredible good. I use it now regularly since a few months and can totally see the difference on my teeth. I recommend this product to everyone who wants to whiten his teeth. Price is not expensive and worth it.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I really enjoy this toothpaste. It has a great taste and I love how it seems to cover every aspect for oral health. It give my mouth that deep clean feeling and leaves my teeth white and sparkling. I definitely recommend trying this one out.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?