BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Whitney A.
I've always loved Crest brand and this toothpaste is my favorite. I think it does help maintain the color of your teeth. My only complaint is it can cause my teeth to become sensitive so every so often I will use a sensitive tooth paste to help.
Alexis C.
Galion, OH
THIS PRODUCT WHITENS MY TEETH! I've tried everything and this is the only at home product that truly whitens my teeth. It is just a fraction of the cost of going to the dentist and it recommend this to everyone you will not be dissapointed!!!!!
Oksana B.
I have and will always use this product. It is so amazing and now my husband is hooked on it! It works amazing and does the job that needs to be done. It always leaving you feeling with fresh breathe and clean and whiter looking teeth each and every time.
Sofia S.
Norfolk, NE
leaves moth fresh and clean, and I don't feel the need to scrub my teeth hard to get that clean feeling. This brand also has helped with my teeth sensitivity I get from time to time. I always feel like it keeps breath fresh for a long time.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I cannot say enough good things about Crest products. I love teeth whitening toothpastes, and this by far is my favorite. It doesn't leave my gums hurting, or my teeth sore. After a few uses I could already see my teeth getting whiter. I'd recommend.
Rachael H.
Columbus, OH
Does a good job brightening teeth without compromising on health. Would recommend for prevention of stains but not their removal. Had no issues with sensitivity and my teeth feel healthy, have been using for over a year. Would continue to buy.
Hannah B.
Didn't personally work for me. Not sure why but it didn't whiten my teeth. Didn't work. Waste of money. I thought it would be better. Bought at rite aid. Expensive for the quality. Not cheap. Not worth it. Could have worked better. Not the best.
Danii C.
Best toothpaste ever!!!!!! I started using the toothpaste on Monday last week. Thursday morning I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror. My teeth were definitely whiter than it was the previous week. Now they are completely white. Love Crest
Cortney D.
Syracuse, NY
Best toothpaste ever. It helps my teeth stay white and is gentle on my mouth. Thismtoothpaste definitely meets my expectations. I usually get it at Walmart or wegmans. When people ask how my teeth are so white I tell them it's from the toothpaste.
Allie H.
The Crest Whitening toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean. After the first use I saw an immediate whitening of my teeth! I use this product everyday to ensure my teeth feel clean and help me achieve that beautiful white smile.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?