BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Sonya H.
Luttrell
I believe this product works if you really use it. A lot of people try it and think well it doesn't work after the first 3 times and any normal person know that's not how it works. Give it a week or two. Try the tissue test. I would recommend this .
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
My favorite toothpaste! It keeps my teeth pearly white and my mouth fresh and clean. It's gentle toothpaste. I bought it from CVS. I also get it from BJ's sometimes. It's a good price. It doesn't break the bank. I recommend it over any other brand of toothpaste.
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It does not leave you with a nasty tasting feeling in your mouth. It's great to use every  morning and night. It says it's a whitening paste which I believe is true because I drink a ton of coffee and my teeth are still white :-)
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This is a pretty good toothpaste. I think I've reached the point where my teeth aren't going to get any more "noticeably white" from using a toothpaste alone, but my teeth feel clean when I use it and I don't acquire any new coffee stains or anything.
Michelle D.
Sanford
Started using about a month ago, as an avid coffee drinker by teeth were less then steller, now they are a few shades lighter,  best part it's very sensitive and has an good taste, was using sensidine but have made the switch and will continue to use
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I hate this particular crest tooth paste. It’s not very minty at all and it’s very grainy. I opened a brand new tube with high hopes and ended up tossing it away after me and my boyfriend both spent the entire time we were brushing our teeth, gagging.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
Cleans and shines my teeth great! Refreshes everything! I love this brand and the flavor. I but it all of the time! It is great packaging for a toothpaste box. Met my expectations and my whole family uses it as well. I have bought it more than once.
Rachael H.
Columbus, OH
Does a good job brightening teeth without compromising on health. Would recommend for prevention of stains but not their removal. Had no issues with sensitivity and my teeth feel healthy, have been using for over a year. Would continue to buy.
Marylou C.
This has always been my favorite whitening toothpaste...It not only makes my teeth and mouth feel fresh and clean but it gives my teeth a boost of life and makes them white and even stronger...I love this toothpaste and I will continue to use it daily ❤
Krista M.
Peoria, IL
Another one of my absolute go-to toothpaste choices. I love how clean my mouth feels after using this product and how it does not make my sensitive teeth feel uncomfortable. I will continue to use this product and I would highly recommend that others do too.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?