BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Ramanda H.
ROWLAND, NC
This wash recommend by our Dentist and once we purchased it we fell on Love! Keeps your smile bright and your breath fresh. It can be purchased at any retail store or grocery store. Very affordable and easy to use. Also safe for your kids to use!!!
Fi T.
It's toothpaste. What more is there to it? How is it any different from other toothpaste unless it's cinnamon or bubblegum or some other flavor? Or dentist prescribed?
It's just the packaging. The twist tops are better and easier than the snap tops.
Cassie L.
My mouth feels clean and fresh after using this toothpaste. Works great but in my opinion it doesnt "whiten" teeth I use this 3xs a day everyday and haven't noticed any difference. But it cleans my teeth, freshens my breath what more can we ask for?!
Leelee B.
I love crest pro health whitening toothpaste. It is very gentle but at the same time has the deep cleaning formula. It is packaged nice. It is very affordable and definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to others. I got mine at Walmart.
Erin B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I think this toothpaste does a great job of cleaning my teeth, and my teeth are also pretty white. I do use this in addition to white stripes, but I find that this toothpaste doesn't make my teeth more sensitive or anything like that, which is nice.
Karley P.
Monahans, TX
I love Chris to pace because it helps me keep my teeth white and also makes them feel clean and fresh. With this it also isn’t harsh on my On my enable and makes my breath fresh. Maybe improve the cap on the toothpaste for better travel situations.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I love Crest and how they keep up with consumer needs! This is a great whitening toothpaste. The flavor isn't overpowering and over time, it actually does brighten your teeth. It really depends on how stained your teeth are when you start using it.
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
I use this every day, and I'm pretty sure it is indeed making a difference! It has a nice decent taste that isn't too spicy. It meets my expectations as a toothpaste and also as a whitener. I pair this with the whitening strips and it works wonders!
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
The texture is gritty, and the taste isn't appealing, it's almost a baking soda flavor. I bought at Walmart and it was a good deal on price. I feel clean and fresh, even with the flaws.
Andrea H.
Splendora
Love this product. It really helps your teeth! It definitely met my expectations when you use as directed. I'm definitely a repeat user! It's very effective for whitening your teeth! It helps! I will definitely buy this product again in the future.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?