BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Ana Z.
Crest prohealth whitening toothpaste has an amazing taste! It did meet all my expectations!! I like that it whitens your teeth! I also like that it is very affordable! I been using this toothpaste for years and recommend it to everyone!!! Its one of my favorites!!
Stacy P.
Swartz Creek, MI
This product was just ok, I prefer a mintier toothpaste and this on is pretty mild. So if that is what you are looking for this is good, the whitening factor seems to work well enough.
Arzoo P.
Best toothpaste i have used thus far! Leaves my teeth white and clean! A repeat user of crest products since they always show the better results! Met my expectations with a gentle touch to it! Would recommend this product to others and would buy it again!
Crystal M.
This is the family favorite. The taste is great, leaves mouth and teeth feeling clean. It is effective in cleaning and freshening. Maintains a white smile. We love the flip top on tube, it is convenient. The price is great. I recommend to others.
Alex H.
Dallas
It works pretty well. Teeth feel clean and i do think that it helps to maintain whiteness. I never felt as of they were dramatically whiter, though. I wouldn't not recommend it, but I've tried several other toothpastes that do just as well, of not better.
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Crest Pro Health! My breath smells and feels fresh prior to using, Crest is the main brand of toothpaste I use concerning at home dental care and I’ve always been happy with the results. Being able to buy in a four pack also saves trips to the store
Sharayu K.
Superb product . Could definitely see results in a short period of time . The yellowish stain on my teeth seemed to fade off .. plus this toothpaste gives a squeaky clean finish
Only downside to it is it’s cost ! Found it a bit expensive compared to rest
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
The Crest ProHealth is a staple in my household. This is the only toothpaste we will purchase again and again. the package is average and the cost is affordable, and even better with coupons and sales. We will definitely continue to use this in our home.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Crest whitening toothpaste is so great! I've been using it for years now. It's easy to find at local grocery stores or pharmacies. It keeps my mouth fresh and has a wonderful taste! It keeps my teeth bright, and I've never had cavities while using it!
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I've bought this four pack before which was certainly a nice value. I noticed a difference in my teeth getting whiter as well. I also just really like the feeling after i brush my teeth, it felt that my whole mouth was clean. I would definitely buy again
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?