BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Julia J.
I think all the toothpaste options are so fun to decide on. That's kind of weird, but whatever. This toothpaste had a great flavor, it freshened my breath, and it kept me cavity free. I've never been so confident about my smile! I have been buying again and again.
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I've never really had a problem with super yellow teeth, but I'm guessing that's because I always use this stuff to keep them nice and white! and it keeps my gums healthy and clean too
Emma c.
Salisbury , MD
Love this product, can see a difference in my teeth being whiter. Not as white as if you were to use whitening strips, but pretty close. You can buy at any drugstore, and the price is very reasonable. I defintely would buy again! Gentle on your teeth to
Taylor D.
This has been the toothpaste I've used daily for the past ten years.Coupled with Crest whitening strips and the whitening mouthwash, you will never have to spend too much money on making sure that your teeth stay white.This toothpaste is most definitely the most effective for the money.
Mario L.
I bought this product expecting some great results but was simply disappointed.  It has a nice package but does not deliver what it says it's supposed to do.  The price is not great either.  I will not be buying this product unless it improves and if it has a coupon.
Olga O.
vancouver
I honestly love this toothpaste brand it actually whitened my teeth really well it’s just to gentle and it’s honestly the only toothpaste I ever used that I have been so satisfied I would recommend to everyone because it’s very good and I really love it.
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
I am always trying new whitening toothpaste to try to find the perfect one. While I like the flavor of this one, I didn't notice a huge change in the color of my teeth as I have with others. I would probably choose something else for a whitening product.
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
I started trying to ProHealth line when my teeth developed some sensitivity. I buy it at Meijer grocery store and it has helped with my sensitivity. I have bought it multiple times and will likely use this for a long time. I would recommend it to others.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
I really used to pay a lot of money for fancy types of toothpaste especially the ones that said they whitened teeth, Really they just add like baking soda and hydrogen peroxide...which you can rinse your mouth out the same with....for less. the more you know enojoy!
Maraea C.
University, MS
This is an okay product, but it really did not get me the results that I wanted. While it does lighten your teeth a shade or tow, anything else is just not happening. It also takes a while, so it's not ideal for a quick fix. There's defiantly room for improvement.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?