BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Savanah N.
This product is great!!! This tooth paste does not a severe mint taste, and it whitens and brightens the teeth very nicely! I brush twice a day and ever since I purchased this product, it has made my teeth very white!! For the price point, it's a great one!
Sophia G.
This is my default toothpaste. I’m rating it a four because it is very much okay. It cleans my teeth and they don’t turn yellow while I’m using it, but I don’t particularly find my teeth to be getting whiter. I do like the packaging, and love a handy snap open lid.
Darbie T.
Flagstaff, AZ
Love this toothpaste! In high school, my teeth were embarrassingly yellow. I used Crest whitening strips to help them become white and I have been using their whitening toothpaste (along with their whitening mouthwash) ever since and I always get compliments on my smile!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I like this toothpaste but it isn’t my favorite. It has a harsher flavor than I usually like. That being said it works decent, I honestly didn’t see much of a change in my teeth but they felt clean. Would purchase again if my current brand wasn’t available.
Sum W.
I really like this toothpaste because it really does whiten your teeth - I can see the difference in color even after 1 brush! It is a little bit pricey but worth it. It does not help with plaque buildup which I often struggle with. I would recommend this toothpaste!
Rebekah M.
Love this toothpaste. I like how it whitens, cleans and protects your teeth. Leaves your entire mouth fresh and clean and good breath. Very gentle, also good for sensitive teeth. I am a repeat user - I buy this product all the time. Sold almost at any convenience or drug store.
Sarah P.
I enjoyed using the whitening toothpaste. I bought it at Walmart while doing some quick shopping and ended up going back form more. I definitely saw results and started using other crest whitening products afterwards. I would definitely recommend it!
Marlei E.
Dallas, TX
I like the flavor, and my teeth do stay white and clean looking. However, this toothpaste really dries my lips out to the point that I had to switch brands. If you don’t have constantly dry lips to begin with, this toothpaste would probably be fine for you.
Megan B.
Barbourville
This product always leaves my mouth feeling refreshed, right after my mouth is finished burning of course. It was very harsh for my mouth but the cleaning was good. It did not meet my expectations since I assumed that brushing was supposed to be painless!!
Rebbeca S.
Have been using this for years. Love it! it works well. I really haven't noticed any whitening but I am a heavy coffee drinker so it very well could be keeping my teeth from turning super yellow. I don't know. Overall a great product. I would recommend.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?