BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Rose C.
I love my Crest ProHealth Whitening toothpaste. I have gotten compliments from my dental hygienist about how white my teeth were. She asked me if I had been whitening my teeth, and I told her I just use this awesome toothpaste! I would highly recommend.
Dixie M.
This toothpaste does whiten the teeth very gradually but you can tell a difference after maybe the first tube of it. It caused mild sensitivity to my teeth with use so I had to alternate on like week 4 with this toothpaste and a non whitening toothpaste.
Kayla S.
This is my favorite toothpaste and I highly doubt I'll ever change. I've been using this product for over 5 years now and have never had any problems. It does a great job cleaning my teeth and making my mouth feel like I just stepped out of a dentists office!
Katherine P.
Coral Gables, FL
I don't usually depend on my toothpaste to determine if my teeth are getting MORE white... but I do like when my toothpaste covers the grounds of promoting fluoride, gum health, and tastes reasonable enough to keep in my mouth for 4+ minutes twice a day.
Radhika K.
Carteret, NJ
We bought it by chance and had been using a different brand. I love this toothpaste. It makes your teeth feel so clean. I love the fact that it keeps my great fresh all day long. No bad odors all day long. It has whitening effects also which is an added plus.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I love this product. Though it does not visually whiten teeth, it keeps my breath fresh and there is different flavors. It is expensive for a toothpaste. I have used this multiple times but cannot afford to buy it every time. I would recommend this to others.
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
I'm picky about my teeth! They needs to be clean and pretty. Crest makes a noticeable difference in the appearance of my teeth as well as the sensitivity. I always recommend it to friends complaining of problems and will continue to buy it for years to come.
Amanda P.
This is my go to toothpaste. I buy all sizes and use it at home and for travel. I like the taste. I do wish the lid was designed better as they always break or have a hard time closing. I buy mine at Super Target. Yes, I will buy again as I love the product.
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Crest pro health tooth paste is beyond amazing. It is offered for a price that's unbeatable and is a great value. I can buy it at any drug store. It is highly effective and I would definitely buy it again.Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint
Taylor F.
Redondo Beach, CA
I always use this toothpaste because it's simply the best! I'm an avid coffee drinker and in turn, am prone to teeth staining. However, this toothpaste gets rid on all of it! Plus it's a great buy with the value pack. I always turn to Crest to enhance my smile
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?