BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Amber R.
Clayton
When people say this makes your teeth white it is true but the only problem is it doesnt stay like all day long. I know we have to eat but you would think that it would still be a little white but it's not. I would suggest using this but like three times a day.
Rachel K.
I have almost always used Crest tooth paste. It keeps my teeth healthy and white. The packaging is your typical tooth paste packaging. I find it gentle enough for my sensitive mouth. The price isn't bad at all and I recommend it to anyone. Nice white teeth!
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
Crest ProHealth Whitening toothpaste is my go to toothpaste when I feel that my teeth need some whitening done. This whitening product is not too harsh and does not let my teeth feel sensitive at all. It is very convenient and I am very happy with Crest products.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I started using Crest because of my husband. It’s his favorite toothpaste brand and it sure is very effective! A good value for the price because we usually pick up the double pack from either Walmart or Target! It leaves a very refreshing smell after brushing!
Kimberly S.
I have been using a whitening toothpaste for a while. Certain brands of toothpaste can leave a weird after taste. This toothpaste does not do this to me. I really enjoy it and I feel so clean through out the entire day. I love a toothpaste that also doesn't feel weird while brushing.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
This toothpaste makes your mouth feel a little tingly which is odd at first, but it definitely makes your teeth noticeably whiter within a few uses.  I really love using this in tandem with the crest white strips and I think that both do the job really well.
Paige N.
New castle , PA
I love this toothpaste. It isn’t too strong all while strong enough for fresh breath and a clean feeling mouth. I can usually find it at any store I go to but I usually buy it from Walmart.
Tinisha M.
I love this stuff cleans teeth throughly and makes your breath smell great. I bought it at Walmart and it was very affordable. It's gentle and doesn't burn the gums at all. The packaging is standard tooth paste packaging. I think it's a great buy at a great price.
Ali O.
Hays, KS
This is overall a great toothpaste. I don't feel that it is too minty or too mild and it does help bring out a sparkle in my teeth. I don't notice a huge whitening effect but overall I think this is a great toothpaste and it has been a go to for many years.
Jenna B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I like this toothpaste because of its whitening abilities. It gently whitens my teeth but still makes them feel strong and healthy. I use it twice a day and I would probably buy it again.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?