BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
The G.
Suffolk County
Normal toothpaste, I don't expect it to whiten my teeth. I just use to keep my teeth clean it does nothing special, I believe that the packaging is normal and it meets my expectations i'd give it 3 stars just because it doesn't whiten teeth I wouldn't buy again
đź‘‘Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
This product can be a bit awkward when it comes to texture, i dont like it. its rough, and it doesn't feel like a tooth paste, it sometimes feels like i dont put enough on my brush when i know i have. but it keeps my teeth white and fresh. the formula strong.
Nikki P.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
My family and I love crest pro health. It makes your smile brighter, and fights cavitys and plaque. I bought this brand at the Dollar General. It was a very good price for the product. I love how my teeth look and feel afterwards. I would definitely purchase again.
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
This toothpaste is one of my favorites for whitening! When used consistently you. Can see results in about 2 weeks so I was not let down with this product. Crest is highly recommended from all the dentists I know, so I really trust the brand to keep my smile on point.
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
This is an ok toothpaste. I didn't notice my teeth getting any whiter with the use of it but it did its job of cleaning my teeth. I would buy it again just because of how inexpensive it is but I would not buy it with the expectation of whiter teeth. a so-so product.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
I use this tooth paste everyday and have for a year now! I quit smoking and I used it to help get rid of the staining and a year later my boyfriend tells me I have white teeth. I'm definitely satisfied and I would recommend to everyone with tobacco stained teeth.
Stevie R.
Joplin
Really whitens! Love pro health Crest Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Advanced Soothing Smooth Mint Toothpaste
it doesn't burn, and the flavor is nice, not overbearing. I feel like it cleans really well. Not too pricy, and can get just about anywhere
Daritza L.
I HATE THIS TOOTHPASTE!! I used to prefer crest over colgate but this toothpaste made me switch to colgate completely.
It is grainy and hast a sweet taste to it. Not to mention a weird taste in the morning upon waking uip. would not buy this nnor any other crest!
Leagh G.
I really like this toothpaste- one of my go-tos. Often on sale which is great, pretty effective in whitening teeth as long as you brush twice daily minimum and use the product for several months before looking for whitening effect. Would definitely buy again
Andrea R.
Weston, ID
Crest has the best teeth-whitening products on the market, in my opinion.

Their toothpaste is one that can't be beat when it comes to whitening. This along with their whitening strips keeps my teeth pearly white. Well worth the money. Highly recommend!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?