BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have tried the crest  whitening tooth paste and it is has a minty taste and smell. It does spread gently across the gums while brushing. It doesn't irritate your gums or lips. It's does whiten a shade but i highly recommend that if you plan on whitening your teeth with just tooth paste alone it would be best it you were to stay away from beverages  dark involve because it will stain your teeth and hinder you from your whitening goal. I recommend this product yet
Brook H.
Before using this toothpaste I was unhappy with the color of my teeth. After using it, I saw a change for the better-whiter teeth. I am a repeat user, however it does tend to take several uses for the effects to come through. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to others, but I would also tell them not to expect professional results. It does fairly well to lighten and brighten your teeth, but it won't make them "just bleached" white.
Doris W.
Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste is a great product. It leaves month and teeth feeling fresh and clean. It removes unhealthy buildup and stains while brushing. It has a great whitening ingredient to remove surface stains.
Jesus M.
These worked like magic for me. As someone who has started and quit smoking many times, I found these to be the most efficient way to repair the damage I've done to my teeth (at least in the color sense). I can't imagine what my teeth would look like if I hadn't gone out of my way to correct them. I always say teeth are an important part of a first and lasting impression, so I would recommend these to literally anyone of age who needs some help.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've had some cavity issues in the past and this really helps me feel like my mouth is healthier than it ever has been. It's very gentle, has a great taste, and I can see the whitening effect after a few weeks. The only complaint I have is that the so fresh and so clean feeling doesn't last as long as I'd like.
Mackenzie F.
I love this toothpaste! It's my favorite kind of toothpaste. I've tried other kids but they don't leave my teeth feeling as clean as this one does. I know it sounds weird to say one toothpaste does a better job than another but this one really does a better job than the rest. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants their teeth to be a little cleaner and I'll continue buying it again and again and again.
Caroline V.
I really enjoy this toothpaste. My husband and I have used other products and this one seems to whiten the best. I no longer use whitening strips because the Crest Pro Health whitening toothpaste works pretty well. Not to mention leaving your mouth fresh and clean.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
Love crest Pro health! It's my favorite toothpaste to use and my boyfriends mom got me into it! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and ready to go for the day. I would recommend this tooth paste to other but it's inexpensive and you can find it at any drug store near you! Super convenient!
Erica J.
Houlka, MS
I didn't see any major improvements using th is toothpaste. The taste was refreshing and I certainly got that clean feeling. I felt a lot of buildup by midday and had to always use floss and those little floss brushes tol touch up my mouth even if I hadn't eaten anything.  That was very disappointing. My teeth did not whiten at all.  It wasn't the worst thing I have used but it far from the best.
Alicia N.
thief river falls
After years on the internet I finally learned how to brush my teeth correctly I even asked my dentist and he said I was right washing out your mouth after you done brushing washes all the things in the toothpaste that can heal and make you teeth better. So trying to keep it in an extra 5 mins could help your enamel. And the taste is something I can keep in my mouth so that why I prefer this brand
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?