BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Baylie B.
Newport News, VA
I didn't really notice a difference after using this toothpaste. It definitely did the job on cleaning my teeth, and is very gentle but I didn't notice my teeth being any whiter than they were before. I wouldn't pay the extra money for this, instead buy regular toothpaste.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I enjoy this from time to time it leaves a clean minty taste it's more a hit with my son than myself or my husband we prefer other brands but my son's says this is his fav and no complaints from him he likes to breathe in when he is done brushing and says ahh feels airy mint lol
Kimberly R.
I've always used Crest and love it. I get compliments on my teeth and smile all of the time and I credit Crest products. I had braces for 5 years and came out with white clean teeth with no stains. I use the whitening mouthwash with this and love it to maintain the white.
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
I love the taste and all crest whitening products have been fantastic. If you consistently use it, you will never have to touch the strips again. I highly recommend. All are super easy to find at any convenience store! My favorite however is the professional tooth whitening gel and paste.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY
I really love this toothpaste! I have been using it for a while now, and I don't think I'll stray. It helps to whiten my teeth without making them sensitive. I see many benefits with it and I will continue to buy it. You can find this at almost any store or amazon
Susan A.
Like how my teeth feel after using this toothpaste.  The feel clean and whiter.  Very effective.  No disappointment here.  Met my expectations and more. I bought it at Wal-Mart.  Great price so I it a couple at a time. Will definitely but again.  I use crest all Tyne time
Ruchi P.
I have been using this toothpaste for many years now. I like the gel texture and well as the minty taste. It leaves my mouth feeling clean. With the Crest name to back it up, I know this is a reliable product that works great. I have never had any cavities to date!
Barbara B.
Fort Worth
I love this toothpaste and the results I get. The taste is minty but not too strong. It helps strengthen teeth and also whitens. I have great dentist appointments, very little tartar and no cavities. Best of all, I constantly get compliments on how white my teeth are!
Hailey L.
Cottonwood
Actually works, lightened my teeth over a week span of starting using it. Doesn't hurt my gums or burn, nice taste that won't be too strong. Very useful toothpaste for someone with a little yellow undertone to teeth from over the years. Wish it could whitening faster.
Joy G.
Love this toothpaste, always makes my teeth feel so good and even does a little whitening.  My husband uses it too and he has a lot of crowns and still thinks it whitening a little since he is a big coffee drinker.  Would recommend to others in a heart beat!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?