BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
This stuff definitely does make a difference in the color in your teeth alone. If used properly you can lift the shade of your teeth at least two levels. It is not very expensive and the flavor and minty smell is not too overpowering. This is the only toothpaste that I use.
Jadi S.
this toothpaste works very well and actually does whiten and help whiten your teeth you will see results about within a week or two you just have to use it consistently in order for the toothpaste to actually work i do recommend to others looking for a tooth whitening solution
Cameron L.
Prairie View, TX
I thought my teeth were whiter, and the toothpaste made my mouth feel like it was extra clean.  I would always have the problem of not wanting to wear lipstick because I was afraid it would show my darker teeth, but when using this product I became a lot more confident.
Isabella M.
Edina, MN
I've been using this toothpaste for a little over a year now and I love it. It isn't harsh at all. It gets the job done for sure. After I brush my teeth I can already tell they are looking a little whiter. I am very satisfied with my purchasing and I would for sure recommend.
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
I have been using Crest for probably 6 or 7 years now and it always meets expectations. It has a great taste and is gentle on my teeth and gums but harsh on plaque. Super effective, it really does whiten and keep my teeth white! I always buy it and definitely recommend!
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
It is great for the price. I like the design of the tube. It is refreshing and it really does work for whitening some. I use every day 2 times a day. No cons I would recommend on anyone buying.
Mindi R.
Waipahu
I have seen some results for whitening my teeth, It met my expectations for an over the counter type of toothpaste. I bought it from Costco and it was effective for this type of toothpaste and for the amount of money spent, I do think there is room for improvement.
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
I love it, I can actually see a difference in my teeth with this toothpaste. My boyfriend is a big fan of it too. I didn't realize how good it was until we ran out and had to get a quick, cheap one. The taste was horrible so I definitely love that Crest has a decent taste.
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
I love the taste and all crest whitening products have been fantastic. If you consistently use it, you will never have to touch the strips again. I highly recommend. All are super easy to find at any convenience store! My favorite however is the professional tooth whitening gel and paste.
Leigh M.
Hull, GA
I absolutely loved the effectiveness of this crest product! It was very gentle in my mouth and the tast was great! I am a repeat user and have always been impressed with the quality in this product! I will continue to use this product daily and will recommend it to others!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?