BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Jez C.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love this product! I have always used it and it has just worked so good for me :)!!!!!! Always leaves me feeling fresh and it smells amazing! Also I have sensative teeth but this works perfect for me. And I've noticed a huge difference when I don't use this product
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love this toothpaste I can see a difference in my smile when I use this toothpaste compared to others that I have tried. It it very refreshing to use and from what I have noticed it actually whitens I would recommend to use the corresponding mouthwash for the best results
Katie E.
I could definitely tell a difference in my teeth after using this product. It is super refreshing and whitens your teeth quickly. I have been using this for a while and I would not want to switch to anything else I love it so much. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Alyssa M.
Poughquag, NY
This irritated my gums so much. I could only use a little bit at a time. While it did leave my mouth fresh, my mouth began to peel oddly. I bought this at BJ's in bulk but for the price its pretty disappointing, because you only get four in a pack. Wouldn't buy again.
Rebecca A.
This is a nice toothpaste. It has a good scent and is effective. It lasts for a long time. I enjoy using this. I would recommend it to others. It is extremely effective and is sold a good value. I buy this product often and use it many times a day. It gives you great results.
Chelsea G.
We started using this about a month ago and we really like it. It's working pretty good. It also don't have a gritty taste a lot of toothpaste have. It was worth the money even though it wasn't even expensive to start with. I'd recommend it to others trying to get whiter teeth.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Whewww! That's how I feel after using this toothpaste! My mouth feels so good and clean! I will recommend this toothpaste everyday of the week it's great! It whitens extremely well and I've tried several different paste claiming to be the best, this one gets all my fingers 10!!
Dema I.
FEDERAL WAY, WA
I do love the fresh feeling that you get after using this toothpaste. In terms of whitening I have seen a small difference but it is not like intensely different. I think whitening strips would work better. In terms of toothpaste this is what I currently use and I like it :)
aM M.
Bowling Green
I've been using this toothpaste for years now! I've tried altering to other brands but none of them really help me keep up a clean smile like Crest does. I purchase it wherever I go, from grocery stores to gas stations. Definitely the only brand I'll ever use for toothpaste.
Chrissy J.
Miami Beach, Fl
Crest is the only toothpaste I’ve used for years. I love the taste and it really does keep my teeth white and mouth fresh. It’s not harsh or burns my gums. My whole family uses this toothpaste including my little sister. I would definitely recommend you buy this toothpaste.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?