BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Michelle M.
I did like the taste vs other whitening tooth pastes I’ve tried. The price isn’t bad for a whitening toothpaste but I think you’re getting what you pay for. It kind of just kept my teeth the same. Maybe I am doing it wrong and it needs to be applied longer and more than 2x a day.
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I enjoy using this toothpaste. I feel it does the job and my dentist recommend it. I normally find the best price for this product at Walmart. I use Crest Pro Health every day, twice a day! I'm a fan.
Bobbi A.
Godley
I like this product.  I was able to tell a difference while I was using it.  I prefer to buy the products in a multipack because it is a better deal.  The packaging is very nice.  I wasn’t disappointed with my purchase.  I think this product does everything that it’s advertised to do
Amanda L.
Myself and my boyfriend have sensitive teeth but we also wanted whiter teeth. So I got Crest and I've never been happier, it works so well, and it is reasonably priced. I have used this for about a year now and I can notice a huge difference! Definitely recommending to everyone!
Annie W.
Drexel Hill
I like whitening toothpastes because I like to keep my smile bright, but I feel like they can be tough on my teeth. Combining pro health which strengthens teeth with whitening effect is perfect. When I use this I do notice my smile is brighter without teeth becoming more sensitive.
Corianna H.
Otsego, MN
This toothpaste tastes good and you don't need alot to clean your whole mouth, making it last longer. I definitely saw a difference in how white my teeth were after using it. When you use it with crest white strips it makes and even bigger difference you see a long lasting change.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Crest ProHealth 3D white. I like arctic fresh rather than Radiant Mint. My mouth is left feeling fresh for a long time. My teeth are actually whiter too! It helps keep my teeth white between whitening strips as well! It's affordable compared to some, but worth every penny!
zayla o.
Perris
I use this product because of my braces. I don’t want my teeth turning yellow so i turned to this. It’s a pretty pricey toothpaste but it’s worth it. This is an effective product to use because my teeth are still white. One thing is that i wish the freshness would last longer🤷🏾‍♀️
Ashley B.
Fort Mill, SC
I switched to this toothpaste about a year ago. I like the taste of it. It's just the right amount of mint to make your breath smell great while not burning your tongue. I do have to say that while this has whitened my teeth better that some other brands i've tried, i'm a little surprised at how subtly it works, even with brushing religiously 2-3 times a day.
Justin M.
Lexington, SC
Love love love this toothpaste. You know that clean feeling you get after going to the dentist for a cleaning, this toothpaste gives me a similar feeling. I never thought I could get that from a toothpaste. This is something different compared to all your average toothpastes
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?