BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
I have always used crest as my toothpaste. I have not had a cavity since 1973 and I think crest is the main reason for this. I am also a soda and tea drinker and love the crest whitening...it works GREAT!
Sam K.
This is the stuff! I use this twice a day and I really notice a difference after about two weeks of using. I have really sensitive teeth and this does not bother me at all! If you want quick whitening this is definitely the product for you! For the best results use with the mouthwash.
Emily W.
It's like to be reassured that you have shiny white teeth and have used this product for as long as I can remember. I'm not exactly sure how it does for their "whitening" because I don't have anything to compare it to, but I love the taste and it's a nice fresh feeling when you're done!
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Crest brand is good i am using crest my family Using crest i brush my teeth twice a day its good for health and for teeth you can alse brush your teeth twice a day with crest its good toothpaste
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
Crest has been my go-to toothpaste for years. I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t stack up against Crest. And Crest has a type for everyone, with scope, whitening, and other types as well. I like the taste of Crest much better than any other toothpaste. I would definitely recommend Crest.
Destiny L.
Westminster, CA
I love the minty flavor of this toothpaste.It protects your teeth from sensitivity to cold, hot and sweet food and drinks.I highly recommend buying and using Crest Pro health toothpaste. Anything that can help protect my teeth from unwanted diseases is a great product in my book
Rozzie S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I get asked a lot about how my teeth are so white, and my answer is always, avoid coffee and use crest whitening everything! From the toothpaste, to the mouth wash, to the strips, if you use all of them for a month you're sure to have a whiter smile. I've been using them for years!
Bethany C.
Owasso, OK
I love the pro health because it leaves my teeth feeling so much cleaner than any other toothpaste I have used in the past! It met my expectations for everything I look for in a toothpaste for my family and I! It leaves looking brighter and has made me more confident in my smile.
Katelyn E.
This is such a good value you get 4 of them and they last so long. I was very impressed with how well it worked on my teeth. It was very gentle which is always my concern. I love this brand of toothpaste
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I enjoy using this toothpaste. I feel it does the job and my dentist recommend it. I normally find the best price for this product at Walmart. I use Crest Pro Health every day, twice a day! I'm a fan.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?