BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
I bought this product assuming that it would be miraculous, and I was very disappointed. I used both this and the mouthwash for several months, and my teeth never whitened. These products were way too expensive to not even work. The only plus-side was how minty-fresh they made my breath.
Melissa L.
Broken Arrow
This is a really good toothpaste. It seems to do a good job at cleaning and whitening the teeth. The price is a good price when used with a coupon. It's not too pricey. The flavor is a decent flavor as well and pretty much the whole family can use it (with exception of small children).
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I’ve been using this toothpaste for years and it does what it advertises. My teeth are left extra white and feel fresh and clean. It’s not as big as other toothpastes out there and is slightly pricier than most but I’m always willing to pay alittle more for a product that does what it says.
Wendi D.
I started using this toothpaste about a year ago and I get nothing but compliments on my smile. It has made my teeth so much whiter than they were and my dentist says they are healthy! I always make sure to buy this in bulk when I need it because I always have great coupons for it as well!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite tooth past ever! It keeps your breath fresh for so long. I purchased mine online! It is pretty gentle and easy on your teeth. The packaging is nice and I love the multi pack! I definitely plan to buy again. I can instantly tell a difference in the whiteness of my teeth I love it.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This is my family's favorite tooth paste. We notice the whitening power. We noticed how fresh we feel after and how clean our teeth feel. It is gentle on our mouths and teeth. We buy this tooth paste often.
Baylie K.
I like this brand a lot or keep my teeth clean and health as well as very strong will using it I have not got a cavity and have noticed my smile getting whiter and whiter. I can definitely see a deference
Bethany Lynn A.
Prestonsburg, KY
I really like this toothpaste and it is a great product the packaging is also nice and this toothpaste makes my teeth very white and makes my mouth feel fresh I use it all the time and it is totally worth the money I have nothing but good comments about this toothpaste my whole family uses it .
Christina M N.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this as a sample when I stayed somewhere overnight and instantly fell in love. I have a problem with most adult oral cleansing pastes due to dental problems and a very sensitive mouth but Pro Health surprised me and I found myself not wanting to rush through the cleaning.
Sam K.
This is the stuff! I use this twice a day and I really notice a difference after about two weeks of using. I have really sensitive teeth and this does not bother me at all! If you want quick whitening this is definitely the product for you! For the best results use with the mouthwash.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?