BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I have enjoyed using this product because it has definitely shown a difference on my teeth color. I have never been a very big coffee drinker but I have always drink tea and I will say that I didn't have horrible discoloration but I wish they were wider and with this product I achieved that goal.
Stacey M.
I am a pretty loyal to Crest. They always seem to have best products. and this toothpaste in no different. While using this product I can see a visible difference in my teeth and overall oral health. This product in particular is a little more than others, but the results are so worth it.
Alejandrina C.
My teeth were starting to yellow as I began ringing yellow and dyed juices. Although this product states that it will whiten your teeth, it did not produce the results I expected. I have cut down my intake of dyed foods to almost none, but my teeth are still not white. Results will vary though.
Amanda M.
Buffalo
I've been using crest toothpaste for most of my life. I do like this product however I don't see much of a difference in the teeth whiting department. This product leaves my breath fresh all day and my teeth with a clean feeling. I would recommend this product but not as a tooth whiting solution.
Richa P.
Rockaway, NJ
Crest is a great brand for my oral hygiene. It is one of the two brands that come into my house. The toothpaste is minty fresh but I feel like it definitely keeps my teeth as clean and fresh as possible. The mouthwash is also amazing and I really would love to try the whitening strips as well.
Julianna T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. Your teeth feel noticibly clean. No food can stand in the way of this product. I used it for a few months and noticed a whiter smile when I took pictures. It wasn't unrralisticly white but coming from a daily coffee drinker you can tell the difference.
Dakota B.
Dubuque
The only toothpaste that I have found that whiten my teeth and that doesn't seem to leave a weird residue on them. It's a fair price, compared to other brands. I will continue to use until the day I am no longer satisfied. I have gotten my boyfriend to use it as well and he loves it.
Emily S.
Little River
I was a smoker until recently and a big part of attempting to keep myself from smoking again was the whiteness of my teeth. My front teeth had begun to stain and yellow from the nicotine and I found that with regular use, this toothpaste has whitened my teeth back to their natural color.
Kristi G.
Logan
absolutely love this Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste.  It did meet my expectations.   My teeth are whiter, leaves my breath smelliing fresh and my teeth have never felt cleaner.  The price is reasonable from Wal-Mart.  There's nothing I would change about it.   I would recommend this product.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
This is my favorite toothpaste and I never buy any other kind of toothpaste! It definitely whitens my teeth but doesn’t hurt my gums! I usually buy it at Walmart. I recommend it to everyone! It comparison to Colgate, I think Crest cleans my teeth a lot better and leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?