BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
I am an avid coffee and red wine drinker, but I also use this toothpaste daily.  My teeth always feel clean, fresh and never stained.  I have shallow molars, and have periodically suffered from cavities, but after switching to this toothpaste I have not had any cavities in over 2 years.
Danielle B.
Central, SC
I love this product! I can always see a difference in my teeth when I use it. It is very gentle and doesn't make my teeth sensitive or anything. I'm very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase it!
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I’m always looking for ways to keep my teeth white. I can definitely tell an improvement in the whiteness of my teeth since I’ve been using Crest brand 3-D white. This toothpaste doesn’t make my teeth sensitive at all!
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Great toothpaste! Leaves your mouth fresh and whitens your teeth. I'm a first time user but will definitely purchase it again! It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to others
Clarissa O.
Plantation, FL
I was impressed with this brand. My tooth hurts once in a while and besides Sensodyne, this was the one brand that took out the pain. I bought it at walmart for a really good price. And as I said, was extremely effective. I can't tell if they need to improve, but I would say to keep up the good work.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
My all time favorite toothpaste, ever. Drinking coffee and other activites that tarnish my teeth is okay in my mind because I am a true believer this paste does the job and does it well. The few flavors that are available always leave my mouth feeling beyond so fresh and so clean clean
Mandy C.
Elk grove, CA
I really like the Crest packaging for their ProHealth Whitening line, so pretty! I always prefer the flip tops over the little screw caps for toothpaste. As far as the actual toothpaste goes, it does the job cleaning my teeth. Not dry or gritty, but I'm not so sure of its marketed whitening effects..
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
This product gives you seriously noticeable differences.  It is crazy to me; after a week of brushing with this product other people noticed how much whiter my teeth are.  They aren't too expensive at Walmart, and you can almost always find a coupon for them too, so it is TOTALLY worth it!
Julie H.
Perkins
This is actually the only kind of toothpaste that my husband will use he just is one of those people that find something that he likes he doesn't really differ from it. At us always worked for us and doesn't have a horrible taste keeps her teeth nice and clean and so I don't have a problem with it.
Taylor J.
Byron, GA
Unfortunately I cannot use the Pro-Health like as it seems to give me sores in my mouth every time I try it. At first I like the toothpaste because it made my teeth feel really clean but I started getting sores (almost like cuts) under my tongue and on my gums so I cannot use this line any longer.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?