BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Shayna L.
This is a gel, not paste. Im sure other may like it, but it's not for me. Crest is coming out with way too many variations. I honestly prefer the crest Brilliance whitening toothpaste. This is not a great whitening toothpaste
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Love love love! Crest leaves my teeth feeling healthy, clean, and beautifully white! I recommend to anyone it stains as it helps remove them within a couple weeks worth of use so it's so worth it. The price is wonderful! You get what you pay for! Which is an amazing quality item/purchase 99.9 % of the time!!
Aspen M.
I was really hoping this would be noticeable. But I saw zero results. The crest white strips work though 100%.... this toothpaste.. not so much. Of course I was disappointed. I would love to try a true whitening one soon
Anna W.
Keeps your porcelain beauties nice clean and white also the minty taste stayed all day!! I love it it literallyworks wonders my mom and dad and brother also love to use it too. It is a great product and my dentist recommended it and he was right it works wonders it’s literally magic in a bottle it’s perfect❣️
Samantha D.
Orem, UT
Good product and overall kept my mouth feeling clean and free of cavities. I used this between dentist appointments and had no new cavities at my most recent appointment. I didn't notice a huge change in the whiteness or brightness of my teeth which was a let down. But overall, a good toothpaste.
Elizabeth W.
I love this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling cleaner than most other toothpastes do. The taste isn't overpowering and it's quite soothing actually. This is more powerful than other toothpastes so I don't use it everyday. I've noticed since using this that my teeth have been lightning up a little.
Tommy L.
San Francisco, CA
I definitely love using this toothpaste because it keeps my mouth feeling super fresh and I absolutely love it! The toothpaste feels great on the teeth and in the mouth and after one week I noticed my teeth were whiter than usual! I would definitely repurchase this and recommend this to my friends.
liliana m.
I'm always looking for a toothpaste with the most benefits and the name alone attracts me to this product. Always looking for a toothpaste with whitening effect, cavity protection, breath freshener and good taste! This toothpaste had all of those qualities ! When I first squeezed the tube I was excited about the color and the texture.😍
katie E.
Fort Pierce, FL
Well for me, rotting teeth run in the family, so I don't think any kind of tooth paste will save them, only a dentist. But the taste of the toothpaste is great and it help clean up my teeth but doesn't really whiten them.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Definitely a good price for the results you get. I swear by these after buying them to use before a friend of mines wedding, I noticed some staining on my teeth from coffee drinking mostly and it helped a ton! The taste wasn’t amazing but I couldn’t really complain because they ended up working so good.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?